Chapter Three • Suprise

"Oh my god, I turned into him didn't I?" you thought. You confirmed your suspicions by reaching to touch your face, but instead felt the smooth mask.

"Uh, um SCP-(f/n). Please step out of the containment cell for questioning" sounded the static microphone.

"Guess this is where we say our goodbyes" you said to the still confused plague doctor. You turned and walked out the containment doors. The doctor not saying a word.

Once outside, you overheard a researcher, "We have to take SCP-(f/n) to the interrogation room, so fetch a guard and have them bring it there". A few minutes later a guard wearing a grey uniform arrived to escort you. "Hey, let's go!" the guard barked, grabbing your shoulder to get you moving. Instantly the guard collapsed on the floor.

Researchers around you gasped, one pulled out a radio and frantically spoke into it with a rushed tone. Within moments a mobile task force group came rushing into the room. You noticed on their uniforms was a large patch, "NTF" it read. One of the group members ran over with a pair of handcuffs and a thick metal collar with two poles attached on the sides, while the rest pulled out rifles and trained them all at you.

You froze, "I don't think I'm really in the mood to be shot today" you thought. So you let the MTF put on the restraints. "Is all of this really necessary?" you asked with an annoyed tone.

"We didn't actually expect you to have SCP-049's anomalous abilities. So for now you will be transferred as we do with it" a researcher answered.

Two MTFs grabbed the poles, with two other MTFs behind you, guns ready to blaze. As you and your little entourage started down the repeating hallways, you started to feel something, something powerful that made you stop in your tracks.

"Hey we don't got all day, now MOVE!"

Something was emanating from the four MTFs, and it is causing you to have a feeling.

A feeling of disgust.

A feeling of uncleanliness.

A feeling of... sickness.

And it has to be cured.