Chapter Seven • Away

"(y/n)?", the voice sounded oddly similar to yours. Looking up, Larry was walking over to you, rubbing his neck and a worried look on his face. "what..are you doing?"
___________________________________________________________

barbeque boy's pov again:

Slowly regaining conciousness you reached your hands up to your sore neck, rubbing where the MTF had most like left a bruise. Sitting up, you surveyed the area nearby.

'Is this.. my pocket dimension?'. You couldn't recall coming in here. The persistent pain in your neck is a constant reminder of the MTF when he choked you, which seems to be the only thing you can really remember at this point.

Wandering through your halls for a bit you decide to go to your throne room. Approaching the red-lit doorway you hear what sounds like voices coming from the room.

"please let me go, I don't know what this place is. Please don't kill me!  have a family!", says a masculine voice, clearly riddled with fear. After a short pause, another voice makes itself heard, "No". Now, Larry could tell there way something off about that second voice. It was laced with a tone that is familiar to Larry. It was definitely his voice, but.. it sounded like he was hungry. Stepping into the room Larry was concerned at what he saw. Inside HIS throne room was himself and an MTF, quickly he put two and two together and realized that the person that looked like him must be (y/n).

"(y/n)?" Larry asked, scratching his neck, "what.. are you doing?"
___________________________________________________
(y/n)'s pov:

By now the little distraction had caused
your food to turn towards the voice. Despite you were a little ticked off that your meal is interrupted, it was quite a sight when the MTF finally processed that there was two SCP-106's in the same room (I'd shit my pants). Unsuspecting to you the real Larry had already made his way over to you and now stood in between the predator and prey. "(y/n), you aren't yourself. Please change back. It's making you fucked up mentally". Shaking your head in a "no" manner, you provoked the easily tempered man. Looking downwards, Larry's voice suddenly went down a few octaves, "There is only room for one SCP-106 in this town, buster".

Whipping his head up his eyes narrowed and glowed a brighter shade of white. Your eyes widened when he raised his arm and slapped you so hard your eyes rolled back into your head. Falling on the floor you shifted shape into your normal self, clutching your face in horror on the red-tinted floor, Larry glaring down at you slowly coming down from his fit.

Unbeknownst to the pair of SCPs that the MTF had backed into the corner and was silently staring mouth open in awe at the scene that just took place before him.
___________________________
Im so terribly sorry, I felt the urge to make the back half of this a shitpost. Also its been probably about 2 months since i last published, im sorry i am just losing interest in this story it doesnt have much excitement and i dont want to have you guys read a story that takes ages to publish, but then is a piece of crap.

love,
strips ❤️