chapter 20

It was only Sultan and Sultana left, everybody had gone home, and he wondered where his wife was. He called her name as he climbed upstairs, peeking inside the rooms, and yet she wasn't anywhere in sight. He went inside his room, and from the glass pane, he saw her rearview image, she was watching the stars.

She was clad elegantly in the sexiest attire that he'd ever seen in his entirety. He expelled a breath afterwards to be sure he could still breathe, cause she was breathtakingly beautiful. He slid the glass pane open, making Sultana aware of his presence, but she didn't turn around to look at him.

He walked straight to her, and wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, inhaling all of her sweet fragrance, he whispered sweet nothings in her ear: "Can you pass me the inhaler, or preferably a CPR cause you just took my breath away," Sultana blushed gorgeously. He twirled her around. "People say perfection doesn't exist, I guess they haven't seen you yet," His eyes roamed restlessly over the bodice of her dress.
He slid his hands caressing my over her body.
"Of all the beautiful curves in your body Sultana, your smile is my favourite."

"I am flattered Sultan, can you spare me a few minutes for me to hit on you?" She said teasingly. "Of course you may,"

"So aside from taking my breath away, what else do you do for a living?" Sultan was speechless, "And oh! I've been wondering if your lips taste as good as they look?"

"Yeah, I can give you a kiss, and if you don't like it, you can return it." Sultan teased. They burst out with laughter. Sultan wrapped his arms behind her and trailed kisses down her neckline. "You must be the reason for global warming cause you are so hot." He whispered in her ear.

"I love how you hug me from behind and whisper sweet nothings into my ear," She said in a very enticing tone, tracing lines in his jaw, up to his lips, that move made all the knots in Sultan's body unhinge at that moment, he felt all his vein pop as she lavished him with sweet words, everything leaden became effortless at that moment. He wasted no time taking her in his mouth.

A century later when they pulled apart, he realized the balcony was decorated with rose petals and scented candles

It was late in the night so everywhere was dim. except the candles that shone on the balcony.
She led him to the small plush carpet on the floor that was all covered in rose petals.

She held his hands and his gaze.

"Sultana I can't tell you how elated I am, I love you, I love everything about you, I love the way you look at me with love in your eyes and how you love me, I love your touch, I love how affectionate you are, I love strong you are, I love you with every fibre and every being of mine Sultana." He played with her hair that curled on the side of her head, and cupped her face in his hands, and descended her in another stormy kiss.  "This is my best birthday ever, thank you."

"You deserve better than this, cause I'm not sure how I landed such perfection, but I am never letting you go, Sultan. I could go on forever, but life is too short to keep talking I want to just express my love for you and let the stars the moon, the trees, the winds witness our love tonight, I love you, Sultan." She embraced him in a warm hug.

He pulled her from the hug staring deep into her eyes and she stared back at him too, she surrendered and gave in first. He loved the way Sultana took over his senses with just a kiss. He kissed her with all the love and pent up a passion he had for her. She tore her mouth from his after three good minutes and made him sit, "this keeps getting real Sultan said is this a dream Sultana cause if this is a dream I don't want to ever wake up."

"It is not a dream, it is real... I can't believe we made it. I never knew I was capable of falling in love with someone this hard. your love is all I need Sultan."