chapter 36

😩😩😩😩 I Cannot Believe I am saying goodbye.....  And if you don't like this book go write your own, boy bye.

Sultan kept flailing around the hospital talking to any doctor or nurse that passed by. "It is okay sir don't panic your wife is going to be fine, she is not fully dilated, just keep praying for her."

"Seriously doctor she came before two women and they have given birth already, it is not fair."
"That is because they are fully dilated, Just calm down okay, I assume this is your first child."
"How can you tell me to calm down when my wife is in pain."
"I understand what you are going through just go and be with her." The midwife said.

Sultan was so scared to see Sultana in that state. Agitated, he walked up and down the hall in anticipation, praying with his heart and might for his wife and babies.

Sultana laid down quietly on the bed. He sat beside her on the bed and held her hands tight. He kissed the tear that cascaded down her face. "I wish I could ease your pain Hubb." Sultana only nodded and held him firmly.

After some minutes when the contractions became frequent she screamed

After some minutes when the contractions became frequent she screamed... "I want to see my mummy Sultan."
"You will see her soon, Hubb she is on her way." "Where is everybody?"
"Everybody is on their way, stay calm Hubb."

"Okay," She said panting hard. "If I don't make it Sultan, take care of our babies I know you will take care of them, and you are going to be an amazing dad Sultan."

"Stop saying these things Sultana, I can only be
an amazing dad if you are around, you can do this." "I love you, Sultan." "I love you more Hubb, please stay strong for us and our babies, they would need you to raise them, I need you Hubb I will always need you please."

"Ahhhhh...!! Sultana screamed again. He looked at her, he was confused he ran out of the room and went to call whoever he saw wearing white.

She is almost ready the midwife said after checking Sultana. Hajara held her hands tight. And told her duas to say.

"Mom, I am scared."  "Don't be scared okay, you will be fine." Amal, Hajia Ummah, and Hal came in.  "It's okay Sultana you can do this."

*****
"You ready Hubb?" He asked as he held her hands. Sultana nodded.

"I am going to need you to push harder."
The midwife said, Sultana pushed again as she groaned.  "Push!! Harder!!"
"But I am." She said distressfully. "Just a little more I see ahead already."

And a beautiful bouncing baby came out. Sultan almost fainted as he witnessed what happened. But his heart melted when he saw his son.

"Yes, Sultana again.." And Came out the most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world.

Sultana heaved a sigh of relief.
Sultan and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her hair everywhere.

"You did it Hubb. You did it."
The nurse brought the babies after they had been cleaned and placed the two tiny beings on her chest.