chapter 35

It was the last straw that broke the camels back. Kande did not take no for an answer. After what happened to Manal,  She vowed to deal with Sultana. And book her into oblivion.

She was determined this time around. Since his hair stuff did not work out. Cause Manal couldn't use her brain. She did not get all she was asked for. This had to be the end game...

Today she vowed to put an end to all the worries of her life she thought. But the problem now was how she was going to get into the house and put it in Sultana's food or something she was going to take in. She decided to try her luck by going to the house.

********

"Hajia Kande I am sorry, please you can't go in,"  Emma said firmly. "What is wrong with you? have you lost it?" "I am sorry ma. "Oga gave strict rules not to let you or anyone in without his or his wife's permission."

"So who told you they don't I am here?"
"I am sorry please you just can't." As Emma was struggling not to let her in.

Amal came outside. "What is happening here Emma? Aha Hajia Kande ina yini, come in."

"Imagine this good for nothing refused to let me in."

"Amal when your brother comes back, you will explain that you were the one that allowed her in." Emma said firmly.

"Sannu, Amal Ina mutan gidan?" "Ya Sultan is on his way, Kuma Ya Sultana tana daikin ta."

"Oooh, I visited my friend, her house is not far from here, so I decided to stop by and see how you are faring."

"That is very nice of you, thank you. Ina ya Manal?" "The driver went to pick her from her friend's house she will be here soon."

"Okay let me get you something." Amal stood up and went to the kitchen. She put a soft drink on a tray and some small chops for her. "Thank you Ami."

"Let me call Ya Sultana." Kande wanted to protest but decided not to. She felt she could use that chance to check if she could do the deed.

And good for her plan,  Amal was cooking.

She opened her bag and brought out the greenish powder. And hurriedly sprinkled a good amount in the food and stirred it.

She was about to close the pot when Amal came in. She was shocked, making the pot cover fall from her hand.

"Amal  Har yanzu baki iya griki ba? I perceived the smell of something burning so I decided to come and cheek."

"Allah sarki Hajia thank you." Amal noticed her uneasiness.  "Amal I think I will take my leave now." "Haba, Hajia wait and eat now." "No, I am quite in a hurry."

"I thought you said Manal is coming? and besides, baki ma gaisa da Ya Sultana ma."

"Just tell her not to worry, we will meet again."

"Amal told Sultana Kande was leaving already.

Sultana rolled her eyes skywards... "Okay, let's go." She stretched her hand out to Amal. And Amal helped her up.

Kande on the other hand took it as a cue to escape, since nobody was there.

Sultan came back. Emma did not waste time telling him what transpired between him and Hajia Kande.

"Emma why now, I thought I gave strict rules, that  I don't want to see her or her daughter here again." "I am sorry sir, I tried talking to Amal, she didn't listen." "This is your last warning Emma, what is your gun's use if you cannot scare her with it." Sultan walked away angrily.