Chapter Four

The Doctor sat at a computer as she read the screen in front of her and makes her own personal notes in one of her small blue Tardis journals

The Doctor sat at a computer as she read the screen in front of her and makes her own personal notes in one of her small blue Tardis journals. Bruce hovers, siting at his own computer, but still managing to hover over her, eyes on her.

"Bruce" she warns annoyedly as turns to him. Bruce looks away from her. He been studying her for awhile now. He sighs and pushes his chair towards her table, she sighs and looks to him. "What?" she asks him, he glances to Tony who is trying not to watch them from where he works, Bruce turns back to The Doctor. She raises an eyebrow in question at him.

" Are you really time traveler."

" Yes."

" And you are really an alien?" He questioned.

" Yes, I am. Do you have problem with that?"

" No, I'm just surprised and all. What planet you from again?"

" Gallifrey." And it's then that she turns back to her computer, Bruce moves back to his own, still processing the information, he opens a webpage on his computer and types in the planet name. About only 3,000 results come up. He clicks on a link that's a blog page by Elton Pope. It only came up as it had his word suggestion in it. Bruce a knowledge that it's not the best of references but it's a start. He scrolls down the page skimming over the words in front of him, it tells of Pope's interaction with The Doctor, who was notably was male at time, and his blonde companion and his blue box, who Pope learned was time machine /ship and was to be called the Tardis. Pope rambled on and on about with others peoples encounters. Pope then offered a link to his conserivsal book with official historical documents on the Doctor and accounts. Bruce frowns at the screen as he clicks on one of the books photo links, only to see a photo of a redheaded girl and man with red fez on. Bruce then glances to The Doctor as she works. It can't be the same Doctor. He cocks his head. Could it really? No, it was impossible. This site had to be a whole, total fake.

  "Ever heard of the of blog and book by Elton Pope?" Bruce asks, The Doctor damn near almost stumbles out of her chair as she makes a noise in the back of her throat and her eyes widening at near mention of Elton. Bruce and Tony watched her her vivid, very surprised reaction.

"No" she lie terribly. "Doesn't sound familiar at all. Nope, not one bit. Nope. Is it hot in here? It's really hot in here. Gods it's really hot." she comments looking away and fanning herself and looking everywhere but at them. She never been this nervous or having difficulty lying. Not that was good thing, but, when your a Timelord, it's good skill to have.

"She does know" Tony comments in bemusement. " Oh, what's it about? Is this Elton guy some past boyfriend. Wait! Wait! No! No, is he some shameful one stand. That would be totally scandalous! Just imagine it! "  Said Tony with huge grin. Bruce glances to The Doctor who just sighs and shakes her head at Tony. Bruce clicks on another link and opens up new page that summarizes his whole experience.