Chapter Five

Tony Stark watches the way The Doctor and Bruce with work with one another, they move almost in sync, each seemingly knowing what the other is going to do before they do it

   Tony Stark watches the way The Doctor and Bruce with work with one another, they move almost in sync, each seemingly knowing what the other is going to do before they do it. There's something familiar between them. Like they done something like this before. It's just so....so ...parallel. Tony scratches a chin as Bruce glances to The Doctor, she shakes her blonde bangs out of her eyes as she tries to makes a notes in her dark blue Tardis journal.

" Brucie, come here a take a good look at this" Tony beckoned Bruce, who looked to him and nods. The Doctor glances to them and shrugs before going back to her hard work.

"What?" Bruce asks Tony, who hands him a tablet of unimportant numbers, Bruce takes them and frowns at the numbers. He shoots Tony a look.

"Fine" Tony starts. "Have you worked together before?" Tony asks Bruce who glances to The Doctor. "You're very....uh...familiar"

"Me and The Doctor?" Bruce asks in genuine surprise, Tony nods. Bruce frowns and shakes his head.

" No, never."

" You sure, because from where I'm standing, it almost seems like there more then just
a work buddy vibes, if you catch my drift."

" No," Said Bruce flatly. "I'm going to go back to work" He moves away from Tony and back to his work. Tony is still smiling at him. Bruce shakes his head and looks to The Doctor who was busy at work at her work station. Fury walks in surprised to see Tony and Bruce have stop working on the sceptre.

"What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" Fury asks.

"Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you" Tony argues.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract" Fury tells them.

"We are" The Doctor answers, Bruce points to a computer.

"The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile"

"And you'll get your cube back"  The Doctor adds. "Everyone's a winner, except Loki who will in fact be...how one says...a big loser." Suddenly Tony's monitor shows a collection of secret files.

"What is PHASE 2?" Tony asks, suddenly, Steve drops a HYDRA assault rifle on the table causing Fury, The Doctor , Bruce and Tony to turn around. Steve looks beyond furious.

"PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons" Steve looks to Tony. "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow"

"Well not really" The Doctor comments. "You both got there at the same time" she shrugs a little. "So...."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract" Fury tries to explain. "This does not mean that we're..."

"I'm sorry, Nick" Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapons. "Why are you lying?"