Chapter Fifteen

It was that time again. One of Irene's parties was looming. Everyone was invited of course.

'I'm not going Molly!' Jim shouted from the kitchen as Molly sat on her sofa. 'Sherlock will be there!' She yelled back. Jim emerged from the kitchen holding two coffees, 'Exactly.' Molly rolled her eyes theatrically. She took a coffee as Jim sat down with her. 'Jim you said you'd talk to Sherlock and the party is the perfect opportunity.' Jim rolled his eyes, but only because he knew she was right.

So, on Friday night him and Molly got ready for the party. Molly wore a surprisingly skimpy blue dress. 'Looking good Molly.' Jim smiled as she twirled in front of him. He himself was wearing black skinny jeans and his favourite AC/DC t-shirt under a black button up he'd left open. 'Gorgeous as always Jim.' He laughed, although inside he was nervous.

They arrived at the party a little late. Molly squeezed his arm and whispered 'Good luck.' Before disappearing into the crowd, leaving Jim alone. He took a deep breath and made his way into the party. After roughly half an hour someone bumped into his arm, he turned to apologise but stopped as his eyes met Sherlock's own penetratingly blue eyes. He looked great. In black jeans and one of his signature Nirvana T-shirts. 'Sherlock..' 'Save it.' Sherlock snapped back. 'Sherlock please... I want to apologise.' Sherlock studied his face before sighing. 'Five minutes.'

They left Irene's house but Jim kept walking. 'Where are we going?'
'We need to be alone.' Jim answered. They ended up in the park about a block away. Jim turned to Sherlock with a terrified look in his eyes.

'Jim..' Sherlock began. Jim leant up and gently pressed his lips against Sherlocks, cupping his face. Sherlock stepped backwards.
'Sherlock I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you I was just so scared of being, well being..' he never got to finish his sentence. Sherlock cupped his face and pressed there lips together. There lips fit so perfectly together, like this was meant to happen.

Jim grabbed Sherlock by his waist, pulling him closer as they kissed. Sherlock broke free of the kiss to whisper 'Can we go back to mine, Jim?' Jim bit his lip and nodded. They walked back together, talking and laughing about nothing in particular.

They immediately headed upstairs when they got back and as soon as Sherlock closed his bedroom door behind him, Jim pushed him up against it. There lips crashing together once again, god it felt so right. Sherlock starting fumbling with the front of Jim's jeans, trying to undo them but Jim stopped him. He began to kiss Sherlock's neck, slowly, making Sherlock gasp  He then undid  Sherlock's jeans And  dropped to his knees in front of him, 'I think I owe you this.' Sherlock but his lip as Jim pulled down his underwear.