Chapter Nineteen

Jim lay there, now no longer in the dream. The dream. He hadn't made up with Sherlock. He was so confused. Nothing made sense anymore. He stood up yanking whatever clothes had been removed back onto his body.
'Leaving so fast'
'Fuck off Irene' that shut her up. She wasn't used to boys talking to her like that. Jim left Irene's house and started walking. He couldn't go home, not in this state. He needed to talk to someone. The only person he could trust at that moment.

'Molly, someone's at the door for you!' It was 8am, who the hell was knocking on her door at 8am? She pulled on her dressing gown and made her way to the hallway. 'Jim-' She never finished her sentence. He moved forward quickly, his head falling onto her shoulder as he begin to cry. She hugged him back.

Mrs Hooper stood staring at her daughter and this random boy who had turned up on her doorstep at 8am. She did what any mother would do in that situation, 'I'll put the kettle on'.

Molly sat leaning against the garden wall, still wearing her pyjamas and dressing gown. Jim sat next to her, his head on her shoulder. He still had fading lines from the tears on his cheeks. They were both clutching mugs of tea.

'So you swear you only had one drink?'
He nodded. 'But you were plastered when I danced with you' 'I only had one drink Molly I only went there to-' She cut him off. 'okay okay. i was just checking' Jim stayed quiet for a few seconds, and then it hit him. 'I had a vodka coke that Irene made.' 'You think she drugged you?!' Jim snorted 'This isn't Law and Order Molly, calm down. No I remember thinking it was strong and I looked away when she poured it. I thought I drank a small amount of vodka but-' 'but she actually put way more in your drink.' Molly finished his sentence, catching on. 'Exactly. No wonder I was so out of it, I had drank a full glass of vodka, practically, in seconds. Thinking i'd only drank a tiny bit.' Molly nodded.