Nighttime

*Octavia's POV*

Later that night I calmed down. Melo and I were cuddled in his bed, Poppy was on the floor in a nest. Melo placed a few kisses against my jaw. "Can I ask something," he whispered.
"Yeah," I whispered back.
"Are you a virgin?" he kissed a few more times against my jaw, closer to my ear. I nodded in response. "You ever done anything sexual?" he whispered, again placing a few kisses. I shook my head again in response. "Do you want to?" I bit my bottom lip a few times and hesitated before nodding slow. He wasted no time before hovering over me. "What about Poppy?" I whispered, tilting my head a little to give him more access to kissing my neck.
"Be quiet Mami," he told me. I nodded and he kissed down on my neck, to my chest. He pulled my shirt off and I blushed a bit. I knew there was bruises but he didn't seem to notice. He kissed down my stomach and then took my leggings off. "All the way?" he asked.
"What's all the way?" I asked back.
"Sex," he kissed around my thighs.
"Not yet," I shook my head.
"Okay," he nodded. Then he started to eat me out.

*LaMelo's POV*

I noticed every single bruise on her and I wanted to ask about it but I knew it would ruin it. I also wanted my money. I watched careful as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. I quickly took a picture of her and put my phone back in my sweats pocket. Once I was finished with her I sat on the bed, taking my sweats off. "Your turn," I told her biting my lip. She nodded and got on her knees between my legs. She took me in her hands and started to stroke it. "Mouth mama," I let out a grunt. She nodded and followed directions right away. She put her mouth on my tip and started. I took a video quick of her doing it, making sure not to get my dick in it though. I set my phone down and let her finish.

Once we were finished we got dressed and laid back down. I sent the videos to the group chat and told them not to say it was that had the videos or that got anything from her, or gave her head. I put my phone down and put my arm around her. "You good?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled.
"Good," I nodded back.