Fighting

*Octavia's POV*

The day went by pretty good. Micah and his friends didn't mess with me like at all. I got a few bad looks but I could deal with that. I was in my second to last class and I sat down in my seat, after turning in my quiz. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was no other than Ellie. Great. "Yeah?" I whispered to her.
"Stay the hell away from LaMelo," she warned.
"What?" I laughed a little.
"You heard me," she rolled her eyes.
"Cant help that he likes me," I shrugged.
"He doesn't like skanks like you," she scoffed, "Also you are trash. You are just some broke, clout chasing, white whore." I just laughed a little. "That's all you got? I've been called worse," I turned back to face the front and shrugged. She grabbed my hair, yanking it back to make me look at her again. Then she slapped me. I stood up and pulled her out of her desk. Everyone was watching now and the teacher was yelling at us to stop but I didn't care. Then I just snapped. I beat her up, then Brook came over and I beat her up too. I didn't even care. The principal came over and pulled me off her. I pulled away from the principal and walked out of the class. Then I realized what happened.... They are going to call my mom... Then Steve will know. The principal came out. "Please don't call my mom!" I begged, "Please, please. Call my brother please!" He didn't say anything he just took me to the office. We sat down in his office and I told him what happened. Then it happened... He called my mom... I knew she wouldn't answer... Steve did. I could hear him through the phone. I got my phone out and told Melo to meet me in the office ASAP. Melo met me in the office and I just hugged him. "I'm in big trouble Melo," I let a few tears fall into his chest. He held me close and sighed. "What do you mean?" He asked.
"Ellie hit me so I beat her up and then Brook tried to step in and I beat her up too," I tried not to cry, "And my step dad is going to kill me..."
"It's going to be okay," he whispered, rubbing my ack.
"It's not okay," I sniffles a little, shaking my head. He just held me till my step dad came. He took me by the arm, yanking me from Melo. "Aye!" Melo stepped in.
"Don't," I sighed. He let out a sigh as well and watched as Steve drug me out of the school... I knew I was fucked...

Once we got home it was terrible. He beat the shit out of me... He was beating me so bad it woke my mom up. I laid on the floor, holding my arm tight. At some point he twisted it and I think it's broke. Steve finished the last of his beer and threw the bottle towards mom, just barely missing. My mom came down to me. "Are you okay?" she asked.
"No," I cried, scooting away, "Leave me alone. You just watched him do this to me!"
"I'm-"
"No," I shook my head. I got my phone out and called Jonah. I told him what happened and he came over right away... I honestly just wanted Melo...