𝐗-𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕺𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - "𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬"

"𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞"

(Warning:- A long chapter with a little bit action and use of a weapon)

It was a bright day with the sun shines much brighter than the other days. The sky was blue with cotton white clouds looking so serene and tranquil. It was a great day to start with and it seems as it is in the palace where everyone woke up with a smile on their faces.

The seven princes now gather at the banquet as requested by the King last night. When they arrived at the banquet, eyes were wide when they saw the feast laid down on the brown mahogany table. The breakfast cooked by the palace scullion looks so tasty and appetizing, making the six princes stomach to grumble with hunger. It’s a mouthwatering cuisine that they hardly refuse to taste.

“Good morning boys…”

The seven princes cocked their head simultaneously at the deep voice, quickly raised from their seats and bow with respect at the King of Erauri. The King looks so happy to see the contender for his omega prince, looking energetic and fresh after having the rest last night.

The princes' eyes drifted to the crown prince, now looking more casual in his attire, looking as stunning as last night but looking more soft and endearing. He was wearing a white button shirt made from silk with a tight black pant that hugged his long leg fittingly and he had a dangled earring on the left earlobes. Namjoon looks really gorgeous that morning with his beautiful smile.

Namjoon ignores that stares from the six princes and took the seat beside his father on the left side and Prince Jungkook sits on the right side.

Jungkook glanced over at Prince Jimin, looking a little bit sullen besides his brother, Seokjin. He sighed at the view, knowing that he had treated the omega a little bit rude last night – leaving him with anger in his heart. He shouldn’t do that since Jimin is the guest in the palace. He should’ve learned to handle his temper more, which always been reprimanded by Namjoon as his major weaknesses.

I should apologize to him.

Jimin on the other side, couldn’t meet with Jungkook’s gaze, feeling guilty for his ruthless comment about the young prince. He couldn’t sleep at all last night, thinking about his blunder against the alpha. He shouldn’t say that to Jungkook. As mentioned by the prince, he can be charged with treason. His remarks were scandalous and vexatious.