CHAPTER TEN

*This is kind of just a filler chapter*

*FREDDIE'S POV*
"Wow, you're up early Fred. Everything okay?" I heard a voice ask from the kitchen doorway. It was only 6:30am, and usually I wouldn't dare be out of bed before 10, but this morning I couldn't sleep. I don't think the effects of the coke I had had worn off yet, and I was buzzing.

"Everything's perfectly wonderful Brian." I smiled, continuing to make my breakfast.

"Had a good night out then?" He quizzed, walking past me to flick on the kettle.

"You could say that." I answered, buttering my toast before taking a sip of my own tea.

"Have you even gone to sleep Freddie?" Brian questioned, looking serious as he leant against the counter to watch me. I shook my head, not wanting to explain the real reason why I wasn't tired to him. I knew he'd have some long speech about drugs planned and I'd heard it all before. I wasn't in the mood for it, definitely not at this hour.

"I had too much coffee I think." I shrugged, avoiding his gaze.

"Too much coffee at a club?" He asked, a hint of a smirk in his voice. I knew he'd caught me out. He does that. It's rather fucking annoying if you ask me.

"Uh..." Fuck! How was I going to get out of this one?! My brain panicked, even in my dazed state, I knew I wanted nothing more than to run away from this situation.

"You can tell me you're high Freddie." Brian muttered, turning to make his tea. "You're John's problem now, not mine." He added, his voice barely audible. But I heard it. I'm a "problem".

"Nice to know you got sick of me being a problem." I snapped, anger building up in me a little. Anytime something like that is mentioned, it takes me straight back to the way he hurt me. I'd never been able to get over it properly. I still can't look at him without my heart cracking a little bit more each time. "Is that why I wasn't good enough for you?" I mumbled.

"Fred." Brian sighed, looking like he'd rather be anywhere but here too. "I'm sorry. I know it doesn't make up for how I behaved and what I said, but I am truly sorry. I know it hurt you, and you had every right to be upset." He rambled, looking at me almost pleadingly.

"Of course I had every right to be upset!" I snapped again. "You called me an experiment Brian! You said you felt nothing for me! How can you say that to someone?!" I yelled, my voice wavering. I didn't want to cry, but I could already feel the lump forming in my throat. "You fucking used me! You made me believe you wanted me for 6 months! You hurt me, yet I'm the problem?!" I raged. I was more than angry. "You better go and warn John about me then, since I'm SO bad! It'll be easier if he leaves now, rather than 6 fucking months later!" I cried, my hands balling into fists. I know my yelling didn't make much sense, but I was just so upset. He told me he used me to "experiment" with men. I was nothing more than an experiment to the person I fucking loved.

"Freddie, calm down." Brian said quickly, looking rather scared of what I was going to do.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down Brian!" I growled, almost wanting to launch myself at him.

"I know you're upset Fred, I know that, but yelling at me isn't going to help." He said seriously, backing himself against the counter.

"Isn't it?! Well, it's feeling pretty fucking great at the moment!" I chuckled, rage burning in my eyes.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" Roger's voice came thundering in from the door. "Bri?" He said softer, catching the taller man's attention. Brian's eyes flickered to where I'm assuming Rog was standing, looking almost terrified. "Fred? What's happened?" Roger asked, making me turn to look at him. Tears were pouring down my face as I shook my head. "Why are you crying?" He panicked, rushing over to hug me.