CHAPTER ELEVEN

*this is another filler chapter. I just wanted to explain what went on at the meeting*

*ROGER'S POV*
The car ride over to our meeting was ridiculously awkward. You could almost cut the tension in the back with a fucking knife it was that icy as we all sat in silence. Freddie was sat on the far left by the window, his hand tightly holding onto John's like his life depended on it. John was next to him obviously, an expression that read both angry and nervous on his face. I sat beside him, not trusting him to sit next to Brian without losing his shit at him again, while Bri sat against the opposite side of the car to Fred, staring out the window also, avoiding any type of eye contact I tried to make with him.
I understood why Freddie was upset with Brian, I do. The things Bri said shouldn't have been said to anyone, let alone to one of his best friends! Fred was distraught for months after what happened. It was so heartbreaking to watch your best friend hurt everyday. It was even worse knowing it was your other best friend who caused his pain! The worst part of all was that it took Brian years to realise what he did, to realise how harsh he was to Freddie. It was like he said the most horrible things and then just forgot they ever happened. He acted like they were just friends, so Fred kind of had to just suck it up in a way. I know there's no feelings between them now though, Bri made that perfectly clear, and Freddie had John, so he wouldn't want Brian anymore...would he?

"You're here lads!" Our driver smiled over his shoulder as he parked the car. We were at Miami's office, the usual place for all our meetings about the band. I was kind of excited to be talking about touring again. I always loved getting to smash the drums every night!

"C'mon Fred." John said quietly, nudging the older man to get him to leave the car. I heard Freddie sigh as he opened the door before climbing out. We all followed suit, Brian shutting the door behind him as we made our way to the building. Miami's office was on the second floor, it was quite big for just a managers office, but we were quite big ourselves now. I suppose he could afford it.
The four of us rode the elevator in silence, standing in the same order as we sat in the car. I felt like I was almost the mediator, trying to keep everything from blowing up again. I know Bri was mad at John for shouting at him, and John was ready to take Brian's head off, so standing between them seemed the way to go to me. Freddie was keeping to himself again, which worried me. He was usually the one pumping us up for these meetings, for touring. He loved going places, and performing, he loved showing our fans the new show! Seeing him so quiet kind of unnerved me. 
The elevator dinged, the doors opening onto Miami's floor. We all walked out together but John and Freddie quickly took off in front as they whispered to one another.

"Do you think Fred's okay?" I asked Brian quietly as we followed behind the pair.

"I wouldn't know Rog." He sighed, rubbing his face tiredly. "I think John would want my head if I even tried to breathe around Freddie at the moment."

"You can't really blame him Bri." I muttered with a small shrug. I thought I'd forgiven him for hurting Fred, I thought we both forgave him, but I was starting to feel the anger build up a bit again like it did all that time ago.

"He doesn't even know what happened." Brian snapped. "He shouldn't be shouting at me when he knows nothing about it."

"He knows you've treated his boyfriend badly Brian." I snapped back. "Wouldn't you be angry as well if I was as upset over something as Fred was?" I questioned, turning to look at him.

"Of course I would." He answered seriously, looking back at me. "I'd want to kill whoever hurt you." He added.

"Now you see why John wants to murder you then?" I chuckled lightly, bumping his side a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. I see." He laughed back. "I wish they could see how sorry I am though. I meant it. I feel terrible for what I did, and I just want to make sure he knows that. That they both know that." He mumbled, his mood quickly changing.