CHAPTER THIRTEEN

*JOHN'S POV*
I woke up this morning to an empty room and an even emptier bed. I frowned slightly, missing the warmth of Freddie I usually felt when I woke up. Normally I was up before him, him loving to sleep in and all, but he was nowhere to be seen this morning. I'd usually snuggle back into his side for a bit until he woke up. His arms would wrap around me tightly, and he'd have a sleepy smile on his face as we kissed good morning. I missed it today. I wasn't sure where he was but his bags that had been piled by the door were missing, and I couldn't hear any ruckus coming from down the hall either.
Confused, I stretched a little before climbing out of bed. My eyes widened at the mess that was in front of me. There was stuff thrown all over the place! It was like someone had been rummaging around the room looking for something. This was odd to say the least, Fred was usually a neat freak when it came to his room. He hated mess. "Mess distracts the mind deary!" he would say whenever I left something on the floor. Having this much stuff everywhere was off for Freddie. My mind was racing as I wandered around the room, noticing other things that weren't quite right. What the hell happened in here?! And why didn't I hear anything?! My immediate thought was we'd been burgled or something, what with the mess, but that didn't explain where Fred was, or why I didn't hear a damn thing!
Confusion filled my brain again as I noticed I was still in my clothes from the day before. Everything was the same, minus my shoes, from my shirt to my bloody boxers! I don't remember getting to bed last night. I don't remember getting home! It was all just a blur!
I quickly tried to pick up some of the clothes and pieces that were scattered everywhere, not wanting to get another lecture about mess. I lifted one of the bed cushions from the floor, only to find blood soaking into the carpet! It was only a few small drops, but I still gasped, feeling a little uneasy about what had caused them. My heart lurched in my chest as I thought of Freddie. I panicked, my brain taking me through all types of horrible scenarios as I hurried out of the room. The whole flat was eerily silent as I made my way down the hall. I don't think I've ever seen it this quiet since we moved in! I felt like I was trapped in a nightmare!

"Freddie?!" I called, my voice shaking a bit as I breathed heavily. He's got to be okay. "Fred?! Where are you?!" I added, making my way to my own room to see if he was there. The room was empty, my bed still tidy from the last time it was made. My stomach was churning! "Freddie!" I called again. Where the fuck was he?! I checked the bathroom, Brian and Roger's room, Rog's old room, the lounge. He was nowhere! They were all gone! I couldn't find any of them!

"He's not here." A voice came from the darkness as I rounded the corner to the kitchen, almost making me jump out of my own skin!

"Roger!" I gasped, my hand clutching my chest as I flipped the light on, a little relieved that at least one of them was around! "What is wrong with you, sitting in the bloody dark?! I almost had a heart attack, you git!" I sighed loudly, sending him a glare as my heart hammered hard against my ribs.

"It doesn't matter. Sit down." He said sternly, not even bothering to look at me.

"What? Why? What's going on with you?" I quizzed, my breathing still hard. I was a little taken aback by his harsh tone. I've never heard Rog talk like that before. I had so many questions! Where was Brian?! Where was Freddie?! Were they okay?! I was once again left feeling very fucking confused.

"Just sit down John." He repeated, gesturing to the empty chair in front of him. He was sat at the small dining table that we had in the kitchen. It was barely big enough for one person, so it was hardly used, but he dragged it out from the wall to sit at it today.

"No, not until you tell me what the hell is happening Roger!" I snapped, internally freaking out as I folded my arms over my chest. "Where are Brian and Freddie?"

"Lose the attitude and sit down Deacon." Roger muttered rolling his eyes as he lit a cigarette. He stared at me, taking pa drag as I contemplated whether or not to sit. "I'm not answering anything until you sit down." He added, not losing his firm tone. I decided to sit, arguing with him seeming to get me nowhere. "Good." He nodded.