CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

*Just a warning that there is the use of the word f** in this chapter. I understand that it may be offensive to some (it is offensive), and I myself, do not have anything against the LGBTQ+ community, 100% supportive of everyone being whoever they want to be! But for the sake of the story, there is one mention of the word and I just thought I'd let everyone know. I'm sorry*

*3RD PERSON POV*
After making a quick trip back to their hotel rooms to get showered and ready for the night (with Freddie rounding  everyone up to ensure their outfits were all acceptable), the four lads were soon out on the American town!

"How the heck are we going to find a place to go to? There's so many!" Roger said, eyes wide with amazement as they wandered down the main street of the city they were in. It was their first time going out since arriving in the US, and both the blonde and the frontman were ready for some fun.

"We'll just have to go to them all darling!" Freddie smiled, also checking out the club names as they walked by.

"No, we won't have to go to them all." Brian spoke up in an annoyed tone. "One will be plenty."

"You're such a mother hen Brian, calm down." Fred chuckled. "What do you think John?" He asked, wanting the younger lads opinion on where they should go.

"Doesn't bother me." John shrugged, his hands finding their way into his pockets. He wasn't fussed on what type of atmosphere the place had, he just didn't want to be stuck in the hotel all night.

"Oh, you're no help lovey." Freddie muttered rolling his eyes as he brushed him off to yap to Roger. The street was littered with people. Some already drunk, some just starting the night like themselves, and some hopping from bar to bar to keep the party going. John liked it, the vibe seemed friendly, not too much yelling or ruckus.

"This place looks alright." Roger stopped, nodding towards the bar he'd chosen.

"This place looks like a strip club Rog." John snorted back a laugh, reading the horrid name on the sign hanging above the door.

"Exactly, I said it looked alright." The drummer chuckled back, earning a side glare from his partner. A hint of jealousy began to burn in Brian's stomach as he thought of someone else rubbing themselves against his love. That would definitely NOT be happening tonight.

"I don't think so." The curly haired man snapped, not bothering to hide his dislike for the idea.

"You jealous Bri?" Roger smirked, wanting so, so badly to cup his boyfriend's cheek and tell him he's the only person he'd like to see strip.

"He's seething!" Freddie laughed, joining in on the joke at the poor man's expense.

"Leave him alone." John sighed, not wanting to upset Brian any more than he already was. They'd practically dragged him out, the last thing he needed was to be teased by the terrible twosome!

"I'm sorry." Roger apologised to Brian quietly as they all started walking again, everyone agreeing the strip club was not going to be their choice for the evening. "I wasn't ever going to go in there, I just-"

"I know Rog." Brian nodded, cutting him off. "It's okay. I just couldn't think about someone else...touching you." He mumbled, shaking his head. "I couldn't let that happen."

"It will never happen." Roger said seriously, grabbing Brian's arm to stop him walking. "I promise Bri. You don't need to worry, I've only got eyes for you." He smiled softly, gently stroking the older man's arm.

"I don't deserve you." Brian sighed, feeling guilty for all the shit he'd put Roger through. "I've done nothing but hurt you."

"That's not true." The blonde cooed, still holding Brian's arm tightly. "You make me so happy Bri, so fucking happy." He smiled again. "We've had our issues, every couple does, but we love each other, and that's all that matters now."