Chapter 1

Im back once again. I get easily distracted then I won't feel like doing anything. So I get really lazy when it come to writing/typing.

Chapter One

Everyday. Every single day. It's always "do this Ronnie" "do that Ronnie" " wear this" "wear that". Im sick of it! My mother, who really doesn't deserve to be called a mother, is always telling me what to do and how to do it. Whenever I do something wrong, she yells, she screams, she threatens me. Im mean seriously, what kind of mother threatens their only child? If I refuse to wear something she picked out for me, she tells me that I'll never be as pretty as the girls I see on t.v, in magazines, heck even in town! She's always wanting me to be someone else but me. Im comfortable being me. Im considered a nerd everywhere I go. I am smart, I have a 3.8 GPA, and im an honor student but no one cares except for my teachers. At school, everyone makes fun of me. Im not really pretty. I have curly dark brown hair that stops at my shoulders, plain brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. I wear glasses that are a little out-dated..... that's what basically makes me.

Right now im on my way to school wearing a purple sweater that my mother picked out for me and dark blue skinny jeans with black sneakers. Walking through the gates of the school, im already getting hateful glares and freakish stares. And what do i do? I ignore them like every other day. I strolled over to my best, and only, friend, Mercy. Mercy is ever guys dream girl. She has long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, flawless skin that is naturally tanned. Any idea why she would hang around with me? Because she used to be like me. In eighth grade, she was a complete nerd and i felt bad for her. Everybody teased her like they do me now so I actually sat down and talked with her. Then starting high school, freshman year, she changed how she looked. Now every time some guy tries to ask her out, she brings up what they used to do the her. That's why I love her, she doesn't have boys on her mind like the dim-witted cheerleaders.

"Good morning sunshine!!!" "What's so good about it?" I asked. Really what's so good about mornings anyway? "Your moms giving you a hard time?" I nodded. "And everybody else huh? Well don't worry, Mama Mercy is here now". Mama Mercy? I forgot how she got the nickname. "Let's just get to class. I can't be late. I've never been late sinc-" "Since first grade. I know, I know." I just sent her a playful glare and walked away. I was headed to my locker, head down of course, when I was met with a pair of expensive looking pumps. "Where do you think you're going Rhonda?" "It's Ronnie!" I spat at her. The "her" is the queen bee of the school. Stella Crowns, the fakest girl at the school. "Whatever. Just get out of my way". She pushed past me with full force, knocking me down to the floor. Who knew skinny girls could be so strong? I got up and dusted myself off and sped off to class. Biology was the best class ever. My teacher, Ms. Ackerman always made science fun. "Good morning Veronica, nice to see you." I just nodded and went to the back of the class. I watched as everybody poured into the class room and took their seats when class began.

Right in the middle of class, Ryan Grey and his friends casually strolled into the classroom as if they were on time. Which is never. "Mr. Grey, Mr. Lakes, Mr. Richards and Mr. Todds, would you care to explain why you are waltzing into my class 47 minutes late?" She asked while putting her hand on her hip. "Nope" was all they had to say. "Well then, if all four of you think it's ok to come to my class late, then you should know everything by now. In 2 weeks you will take your biology exams." "WHAT!!! That's not fair. Nobody takes exams until March!!" Ryan shouted. HeHe. It's only October. "You should have thought about that when you came in my class late. now sit!" Woah. That's the first time Ms. Ack ever raised her voice. She must be really angry. She walked over to the boys and handed them the paperwork and notes required for the exams. All they did was groan. Now that Ryan and his friends will be knee deep in papers, they'll leave me alone. But that doesn't include Stella and her 'bees' from messing with me.

Later that day, I was packing up from my last class, ready to go home when My name was called over the loudspeaker. Im confused. I've never been to the principal's office. Only for good behavior or grades. I knew this wasn't for behavior ar grades because he sounded agitated. I cautiously picked up my stuff and made my way down to the principal's office. The first thing I did was knock."Enter!" Now I was scared. I slowly walked in and sat in the brown chair next to........ Ryan!!!!! "Now Veronica, you aren't in trouble." "When has she ever been." Ryan muttered. "Silence!" "Sorry dad." WAIT? Dad? "Ok, Veronica, we all know you are a straight A student. So I have chosen you to tutor my son, so he can prepare for his 'early' exams." He said emphasizing 'early'. "Im sorry sir but, I have after school clu-" I was saying when he cut me off. "Great! I'll expect you tonight at the house for his tutoring." And with that he got up and walked away. Are you serious??? Me, tutoring him, Ryan Grey, the biggest player in school?? A wave of relief washed over me when I realized something. I can't believe im saying this but im glad im ugly. " -oon. So don't be late." Then he was gone. What he say?

And that is how I went from straight A student nerd to Being a personal tutor for someone who Can't focus and is currently learning on a D level everyday, how F'ed up is my life????

Comment and vote

~ninjasauraus~ that's me!