Chapter 6

Wazzup Wazzup!!!! Thanksgiving break and im lovin it! Im warning you guys in advance, my uploading might get a little slower because I have tests, reports, presentations, quizzes, cartogram projects, surveys,biology packets, algebra bonus packets with corny jokes! Im rambling huh? Sorry for dumping all most of my personal issues on you guys. Well here's the next part:P

Chapter Six

Home at last! Im laying at the bottom of my bed smiling as my mom yells from the other side of my door. Why is she yelling? Because I refused to try on dresses she picked out for me to wear to her cocktail party. I think it's too funny because she won't give up. An hour later she disappeared. Finally. It's now 2:00am and im still wide awake. Mind as well study since I didn't get much done earlier..... That's right, I study on weekends, so what. I got up and walked across my room and retrieved my book bag. Just when I hauled it over my shoulder, I heard something fall to the ground. I turned around and bent down to pick it up. What The Hobo! In my hand was one of Ryan's many Biology packets filled out and completed. I ran to my bed and began sifting through the pages, checking each question. Correct, Correct, Correct, Correct, Correct!!

Are you kidding me? I reached my hand inside my bag when I noticed something. This isn't my book bag. It's Ryan's! I know it's wrong but I dug through it and pulled out a handful of packets. More than half of them are done! I spent about 2 hours going through 17 out of the 20 packets that was assigned. Each one contained the correct answer! I just stared off into space shocked. Only one question lingered in my mind, Why the holly does he need a tutor?

~Ryan~

Go away.

Nope.

Please, just go away!

I said no!

Who are you anyway?

You really need to ask that question?

Answer me!

Uhhhhh, NO!

Ughhhh, I am more confused than a 15 year old boy waking up on his grandparents front lawn naked! (HeHe) Stupid voices won't leave me alone!

Heard that!

See what I mean?

Mwahahahahahahaha. I makes yous suffers mys raths!

* What's up with Ryan?

* Why's he talking to himself?

* If you remember, what's with Mercy? (tell me what you think)

I hope my dear gummies enjoyed this little sample. I warn you, there will be more of these soon, real soon :D

Comment & Vote. Or comment. Or vote. Not caring until I can actually write 2 pages worth of this dang story!

Sincerely, Your Chewy Leader☺