Chapter 3

HELLO MY GUMMYBEARS!!!!!!! THNX FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING:) I FEEL SO MOTIVATED!!!!!!

     Chapter Three

"Um.....hi?" All he did was glare real hard at me. "Hello???" "Just come on!" Geez, what crawled up his backside? We silently walked down the entrance hallway leading up to a massive staircase. "Would you pick up the pace? We don't have all day!" Would you just shut up and stop screaming at me? But I would never sya that to his face, would I? We reached the top of the steps walked further down the hall to a closed black door. " Whatever you do, don't touch anything. Got it?" Acka-hole. "Got it." He then turned back around and pushed open the door. We stepped in and I was in shock. Mr. Player looked like he had a serious case of OCD. There were CD's stacked neatly, no clothes were laying around, the room was spotless! There was only one thing that actually caught my eye. " You read!?"

Ok, maybe that came out wrong. " How stupid do you think I really am? Hmmmm? have you ever heard the saying 'Genius by birth-Slacker by choice?', well I chose slacker but im still smart." "Then why do you need tutoring if you're smart?" He didn't answer. He just stared at me as if he was deeply in thought. Still no answer. I just waved my hand in front of his face. It was so close I could feel his warm breath on my palm. He blinked his eyes furiously before returning back to planet Earth. " Wha- nevermind, sit down." Commanding much? I sat on the nearby sofa near the window while he sat on his bed. Spoiled bratty rich people and their king sized beds. I took out my books while he took out his study notes. I suddenly spoke up, " Before we start, do you know anything about these chapters?" " Uhhhh....Nooooooooo??" This migh take a while.

*3 Hours Later*

Right now I am rubbing my temples while deciding if I should hit him with the text book or the binder. " For the last time, what is the answer?" If he gets this wrong, im really going to hurt him. " Ok.... Polar Molecules, Non Polar Molecules.." He got it! " and Bi-Polar Molecules." My smile faded as I let out a loud scream. " Where in the heazey did you get BI-POLAR MOLECULES from!!!" " Soooo Im wrong?" I picked up the first thing that was in my reach and chucked it at his head. "AHHHHHHHHH" he screamed right before he fell on the floor, clutching his head in severe pain. It looks like the text book won. I packed up up stuff and slung my backpack on my shoulders. " Well..... see you tomorrow!" I said quickly before leaving his room and heading to the front door. " Thanks again Veronica for your help." said my overly tired looking principal. " No problem sir." I smiled. " Just curious, but what was that loud thud from upstairs?" " Well... I'll see you tomorrow morning!!!" and I ran out the door.

Walking down street, I put my back pack down and pulled off my shirt. Revealing my jewel studded tank top. I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and let it flow in the night air. I told my mom I was going to a party and trust me, it looks like I came from a party. I stuffed my brown shirt into my back pack and continued walking to the bus stop. Im way too tired to walk home, plus it's too late. At 1:00 AM there sure are alot of pervs out. I reached the bus stop just in time to see the bus pull up. A little bit later, I was walking up my front steps. Soon as I opened the door, I was ambushed by my mother. " How was the party? Were there any hot guys? Did you dance with them? Did you have a little fun?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. Did I have a littl- wait! Gross! " No mom, I did not have 'a little fun'." I said shivering at the thought. " Oh." She seemed a little disappointed. What kind of mother?

"Did you at least have fun?" Then I remembered the text book incident. " You could say that. Well im off to bed." I turned around and started walking upsatirs. Once I was in my room, I changed into my PJ's and fell into a deep sleep on my 'full sized bed'. But right before I slept, I muttered, "Stupid rich people and their big beds." Then I was gone. I woke up the next morning and got ready then left out the house. As soon as I reached the school, i saw something that had just made my day. there was Ryan, standing with his friends, with a huge bruise on his forehead. He noticed and I just smiled. Hey, at least I know I got aim!

Comment & Vote my GUMMYBEARS!!!!!