Chapter 5

Hello my yummy gummies:) I just want to send a huge thankx to GUMBIIE for making me a new story cover! I also want to think Helpless and astroforce5 for participating. Just for their effort, I have decided to include them in the story too! Now no one is left out.....I think:P

Chapter Five

I was standing in front of him, the idiot himself, going over the speech I had prepared for him in my head. I can do this. Before Ryan could open his mouth I began.

"Look. I dont want to be hear all night like yesterday. It's a Friday and I have much better and important things to do. Im only here for 2 hours today so either you get every single question I ask you right this time or you'll be saying hello to Mr. textbook again. And this time, he brought a friend- my foot. So here's the deal, if you mess up more than 3 times today, I will kick you so hard you would have wished you studied last night! Got it?"

Ryan's face was frozen in shock. Wasn't expecting that huh? Time passed by and it's still silent. " You gonna let me in?" I asked. Ryan snapped out of his frozen trance and huffed, but he did move out of the way. We walked to our same spots as yesterday. Me by the window and him on his bed. " You ready?" I asked as I slipped off my shoes. Ryan looked nervous as heck. He kept glancing between his book and my feet. Hahahaha. " Lets start." That was the first thing he said ever since I got here like...... 9 minutes ago. We started with the worksheet packet or shall I say packets.

After 30 minutes of explaining the steps of mitosis to him, it looked like he wanted to cry. Shoot! I wanted to cry. This was so frustrating. " I cant do this! Can you pleaseeeee show me?" he begged. 1hour and... I looked at my watch, 27 minutes to go. I got up and swiftly walked over to the discombobulated bafoon and sat next to him. Oh MY Gammit!!! This bed was so soft! I fel like I was in heaven! Ryan must have noticed my amusement because he started smirking.

" Ok...ok, I get it. Your so happy about being in the same room, on the same bed as the incredible Ryan Grey, but we have to work. You can fantasize about us later." he said as his smirk got wider. I dont know why but I could feel a blush creeping upon my cheeks. I need a quick comeback! " You wishI was fantasizing about you!" Perfect. I was still admiring his bed when he spoke up, " We should really be getting back to this metoses now" while turning around. What?? " You mean mitosis?" I asked. He turned around and looked at me. " Its metoses" he said a little louder. " Its mitosis" I said matching his tone. Thats how it went for the next few minutes.

But I ended up noticing we were moving closer to each other. Right now, he was at least 4 inches from my face and was leaning closer. I was trapped. My brain stopped working so I couldn't move and he was getting closer. At least my arm still worked. I quickly picked up his blue folder and smacked the side of his head causing him to fall back onthe bed. " What was that for!"he yelled while rubbing the side of his face. It was turning red already. " I have this little thing called personal space!" I yelled back. I checked my watch once more and realized to few minutes of arguing turned out to be 40 minutes of arguing.

" I better head home ealry. Im bored here." I stated. " Fine. I thinks its best if you did leave." Rude much? I was walking back over to the window to get my things together and put my shoe on. Awww, I didn't get to use them. Maybe next time. I heard Ryan leaving the room muttering something under his breath. I only caught what sounded like 'I' and 'icepack'. Hehe. Once I had my stuff I was walking out the room, a very pretty girl came walking out of the room across fromRyan's with 2 other girls. They nust have noticed me because they spoke up. " Hi im Helen, Ryan's sister,but call me Gumbiie. And these are my 2 besties Delaney and Heather."she said. Ryan had a sister? A nice one at that. " Nice to meet you, Im Veronica, Ryan's tutor but call me Ronnie." After talking for a few momnets I finally headed down the steps towards the door. Ryan was no where to be found so I just screamed out " See you on Monday Bafoon!" Just as I was closing the door I heard shuffling then the voice of a very annoyed Ryan, "Dont call me that!" The the door was closed.

I began my journey home once again to face my disturbed stalker I call my mother. You know why I called her a stalker. Because I received 37 texts and call her within 2 hours. Crazy right? Waiting for the bus I decidedI would call Mercy. I dialed her number and she picked up on the 2nd ring. " Hi! Can't really talk so I'll talk to you later. Bye!" the she was gone. What's going on with her?

There you have it! Just for you my O - So - Awesome - Gummybears!!!!!!

Comment and Vote!!!

Sincerely, Your Chewy Leader