Chapter 2: Waking Up

Callies POV

I woke up in a room that was unfamiliar with me. I slowly got up and walked over to the door. I saw a note.

"Callie,

I know what your dad did and I brought you to my house. This is your room, and your stuff is in the corner

                                                                                      ~Jordan"

I slightly smiled. I opened the door and was greeted with a wonderful aroma. I walked down stairs and saw Jordan making lasagna. "I-It smells g-good" I said accidentally scaring her. "You scared the shit out of me!" she yelled. "I-I'm s-sorry" I said wincing. She rushed over to me. "Hey, hey, hey, its okay, no one can hurt you here!" She said holding me in a warm embrace. I just let it happen."W-Whats that s-smell?" I asked her. She sniffed the air. "Oh shit!!" She yelled and ran to the oven, pulling the lasagna out of the oven without oven mitts. She grunted in pain as she set the lasagna down on the stove. Now it was my turn to rush over to her. I grabbed her arms and pulled them under the faucet. I turned it on cold and ran her hands under it. I let go and as she dried her hands I grabbed some mustard out of the refrigerator. "What? Why do you need that?" She asked holding her hands away from me. "I-It has a chemical ingredient that will take the radiation of the heat out of your hand." I said trying not to stutter. She hesitantly let me put the mustard on the burn. She sighed a sigh of relief. We let the lasagna cool off and we eventually ate it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So this is a filler chapter!!! I hope you guys like my new story! I know its short, but the first chapter has 1000+ words... anyways Hope you like it!

                                                                       ~Bye Nerds!!!