Chapter 3: The Story of School

Callies POV

I woke up and saw I was in a bed. It was a different room than I woke up in yesterday. I rolled over and I saw... JORDAN BLACK?! I jumped up and out of the bed. Jordan instantly sat up, alarmed. She looked at me and her face softened for a split second. Then it went back to its usual hard, serious expression.
"We are late for school." She said like it was nothing. My eyes widened.
"WHAT?! I cant be late! I've never been late in my life!!" I exclaimed.
"First time for everything," she said, her signature smirk plastered on her face. My face hardened.
"Oh come on, just get ready and we can take my car." She said getting out of bed. She was in short shorts and a white tank top. I looked away. I went into the room where I had woken up yesterday and looked in my bag. There were like 5 pairs of clothes. I tried to put them on but there was a problem.
"Um, Jordan?" I said walking down stairs in a towel.
"Hmm," She hummed not looking at me.
"When you got my clothes, you didn't happen to get the out of the corner of my room, would you?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Yeah, well there's a reason the clothes were in the corner and not in my dresser..." I said trailing off. It was then when she looked me. She smirked.
"I'm assuming they were to small for you?" She asked getting up. I nodded. "I'll be right back." she said going up stairs. I started humming until a some came into my mind.

"When did we become these sinking stones? When did we build this broken home? Holding each other like ransom notes! Dropping our hearts to grip our brothers throats!" I sang.

"You cant see because you don't know. Your caught below, beneath your own shadow. Stuck inside, half alive, Do you ever stop to ask yourself why? Close your mind. Identify. 
"Do you feel, do you feel" I sang in the background. 
Do you call this a life? All you waited for, drowning just to keep score!" Jordan sang, slowly walking up to me.

"We always start with good intention!" I sang.
"But lose ourselves along the way!" She sang back.

"This is the time that we let it go, These are the words that will take us home! Singing the song that's inside us all! If we don't open our eyes we're, walking blind!" We sang in harmony. At this point we were both facing each other and trying to catch our breath.

She handed me my clothes and I awkwardly walked away. I went in to the downstairs bath and changed. I ended up wearing Jordan's clothes. It was a Bring Me the Horizon tee-shirt, skinny jeans, and my original converse. I went to my bag, grabbed my multiple bracelets and put them on. I also put on my Walking Dead hoodie. I walked out and met Jordan in the garage.
"You ready?" She asked smirking at me. I slowly nodded and got in the passengers seat. 

We sped into the school parking lot and she hit the brakes and gas, turned the wheel, spinning us in a 180 into a parking spot. She got out and waked to my side of the car and opened the door for me. She held her hand out to help me out of the car; I hesitantly took it. She pulled me out and I looked around. Dang... Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that was ANYONE, was looking at us. I put my hood on to cover my face. That's when Jordan pulled it off and whispered to me in my ear,
"Don't let them get to you." I nodded and started walking, Jordan's hand on the small of my back guiding me into the school. I could hear the whispers

"Who is that with Jordan?'

"Lesbians!"

"Wow, shes cute."

I hated school. To much gossip. To many people. So many people have nothing to do so they judge the ones that want to be themselves.

~Le skip to end of school~

I walked out of school. All of a sudden I was pushed to the ground. I was flipped over by Martin Lewis, the school's star football player and biggest jerk.
"Hey bitch! I saw you with Jordan, you two lesbians?"
He asked with a taunting look in is eyes.
"No..." I muttered. I didn't even know what a lesbian was!
"Yeah, well you know what happens when people talk about you and not about me." He said kicking me in my side. He straddled me and started punching me in my face, repeatedly. I sat there crying, waiting for another impact, but it never came and the weight of him was lifted. I opened my eyes and saw Jordan on top of Martin, punching him. His face was all bloody and I'm pretty sure his nose and arm was broken.
"You need to learn how to treat women with respect. I hear that you disrespected another one, it wont just be a few broken bones next time." She said getting up and kicking him in the side for good measures. "Come on." She said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the car. We drove home in silence. When we got inside I set my stuff down on the table. Jordan asked me to help her with her homework so we worked on it together and then we made dinner together.

"Is it okay if I sleep in your room with you tonight?" I asked her. I didn't feel like being alone tonight after what'd happened the day before with my dad and what'd happened today with Martin. She nodded her head and we both went and got ready for bed.

I looked at the digital alarm clock that was resting on the bedside table. It was 11:11. Time to make a wish. "I wish I could be someone else, someone who can stick up for myself..."

Jordan's POV

It was 11:11... I usually don't do this but... "I wish I could be someone who wasn't noticed..." I said going in to a dreamless sleep...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so what do you think will happen next? Comment about what you think it is!

                                                                   ~Bye Nerds!!!