Chapter 10: The Dare

JORDAN'SPOV

"I dare you to kiss me."

I was shocked. I thought she only wanted me to kiss her because she was drunk...

I sat up and I pulled her up with me. I leaned towards her. Our lips were hovering over each other.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." I said.

"Ha ha, feeling is mutual." She said.

I put my hands on her cheek and she smiled. I closed the gap between us and right before I did anything I said, "You have no idea." As I crashed our lips together. My other hand snaked around her waist. Her hands trailed around my neck. I picked her up and sat her on my lap with out breaking the kiss. Her hands caressed my cheeks as she deepened the kiss. My hands went under her shirt as they trailed up and down her back. I moved my focus to her neck. A light moan escaped her lips as I bit and sucked on her neck, marking her as my own. A slight moan escaped my lips as she trailed her kisses from my jawline to my sweet spot, marking me as her own. I stopped her, smiling. "I like you A LOT." I said. She smiled, "I like you a lot too." "We should get to bed, we have school tomorrow." I said and she frowned. "But, but, but." She said pouting. "Don't pout..." I smiled evilly. "It makes me want to do things to you." I said. She gasped. "Like what?" She asked trying to be seductive. "Makes me want to bang you right here, right now, so bad, to where you won't be able to walk tomorrow." I said with a wink. Her face drained of color. "Yeah, let's get to bed." She said getting off of me and laying down. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep...

__________________________________________________________________
So what did you guys think? Anyways did I mention that my computer teacher is going to be reading this? XDYeah, but I'm not going to change the plot just because someONE might not like it. I know you guys do, and if you don't leave right now. Thank you guys for reading this, it means a lot to me!

                                                    ~Bye Nerds!!!