Chapter 5: The Diary?

CALLIES POV

I walked into Jordan's room which I guess was my room now. When I sat down on the side of her- I mean, My bed, I felt something under the blankets. I removed the covers and I saw a book. It was a brown leather one. It looked worn and had a strap wrapped around it, keeping it shut. I picked it up and unraveled the strap. The first page had this:

Okay so I really don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to write in her so I'll start with this. I'm pretty sure I like girls... I don't know its weird. I think guys are ugly and nasty and mean, but girls. Girls, man... They are like really pretty! I don't know how to explain it but that's how I feel. Anyways, I just got into my first fight, ha ha! After I kicked the guys fucking ass, this guy came up to me and offered me a job as a fighter. Under the table of course. I accepted and my first fight is tomorrow. Well its getting late, so good night!

Wait, was I supposed to be reading this?! I decided that if it was rally important and that no one was supposed to read it, then she would have hidden it better. I flipped it to the newest entry.

So there's this girl that I really like... I met her a couple of days ago... Shes really shy and I got her to sing with me. Shes really pretty, nice, kind, and has a great personality. I helped her from her dad who beat her and now she lives with me. Her name is Callie, but I have to go, I think she is waking up.

Wow... So Jordan liked me? Wow... That's all I could think right now. I couldn't believe she liked me! Like I don't know its weird. When I was around Jordan I got this feeling. Like when we would touch it would sent an electric current through my body. Its even weirder since I'm in her body. I have this feeling all the time. And it magnifies when she touches me in my body, because I know its really her. I, what should I do?! Should I tell her I like her too? Or should I keep it too my self until we switch back?

I decided to wait until we switch back. I mean, if I were to tell her and we kissed it would be weird to kiss myself! XD

JORDANS POV

I went and sat down on Callie's old bed. I decided that since her dad wasn't home I'd come and pick up her actual clothes.

I sat down at her desk and opened the drawers. Nothing. Then I got an idea! I looked under the table and there it was. A black leather book with a turquoise hair band around it. I untapped it and brought it with me along with the right clothes and stuff. I walked outside and threw the clothes in the back. I kept the book with me though. I walked in and ran upstairs into my room and hid the book. I quietly went down stairs and out the front door to get the clothes. I walked in with the clothes and slammed the door so Callie would hear me. She ran downstairs with a worried look on her face. She saw it was me and softened her expression. "I brought you your clothes!" I exclaimed. She calmly walked up to me and said calmly, "Jordan, we switched bodies." I nodded. "You went to my house." I nodded again. "Your in my body and you went to MY house. Where he is." It hit me then what she was talking about. "Yes, but I made sure he wasn't there." I said walking and setting the clothes down."You naughty girl. Your in trouble!" She said jokingly.  "You go put your clothes away and I'll go to my room because I'm a bad girl." I said teasingly. "But-" "NoPe!" I said popping the P and holding my hand up. "Go and do as I said or your master will do bad things to you." I said seductively. Her face turned white as she rushed over to the clothes. "Yes master." She said playing along. "And while your at it, make me a shake!" I yelled after her. She poked her head around the corner. "What kind master?" She asked. "Surprise me!" I ordered. She nodded and went to put the clothes up. I ran upstairs into my room. I locked the door and got the book out of its hiding place. I opened it to the first entry.

So I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this but my counselor suggested it. My mom had put me there when she found out people at school bullied me... Anyways, she gone now... *insert tear stain*  My dad says its my fault that she gone. He started drinking and beating me. He does other things too, but I don't want to talk about it... *Insert more tear stains*  I-I started to self harm a couple of days ago... It makes me feel better. I don't know why. Its like the blood is my problems and when I bleed the problems are going away. Even if I were to end it all, would anyone care? I leave with this question.

I wish I could tell Callie how I felt... I don't want to ruin our friendship if she didn't like me back. I want to be the one who makes her happy. The first thing she sees when she wakes up and the last thing she sees before she falls asleep... I put the book back where I had hidden it and unlocked the door. Standing there was a joyful version of me, Callie of course, in my body. She was holding a cup with a light brown concoction. "Is this my shake?" I asked. "Yes," She said handing it to me. I tasted it. "Oh my fuc-" "Gosh" She interrupted. "Gosh." I corrected. "So you like it?" She asked me. "Yeah, yes, wait no." I said grinning. Her face went blank. "I love it." I said quickly. "Yay!" She yelled. "Whats in it?" I asked. "Well it has chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream. Then it has a vanilla Reese's ice cream and snickers ice cream, all blended together to make perfect harmony!" She said like a chef. "Well it tastes good." I said. Then I remembered something. "Hey you haven't seen a brown leather book in my room have you?" I asked. "Nope." She said. I looked at her questioningly.

"Okay." I said. I really didn't want her to know I liked her yet. I wanted to tell her myself, when ever we switch back.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So what did you guys think? How many of you knew that Jordan liked Callie? How many of you know how to tell Callie what it is that she is feeling? >:D I'm so evil. The next chapter will be a behind the scenes look into one of the later chapters.

                                                                                 ~Bye Nerds!!!