Chapter 11: The End

JORDAN'S POV

"The Girls that died in the bathroom of the East Wing of the school were Crystal and her girl!"

I walked to the bathroom. Callie and I were still in each other's bodies. I had found something out... Crystal and her girl are the ones who killed themselves in that bathroom. They too had switched bodies and they gave up... I had to warn Callie not to give up. I walked in and instantly heard a whimpering. I walked passed all of the stalls... The last one was locked.... So many memories... (BTW I can't tell you any of the memories without revealing everything that happens before this... XD ) I pushed on it, but it wouldn't budge! I frantically beat on the door trying to get inside. "Just go away..." Callie's voice strained. "No..." I said back. I stepped back against the wall across from the door and rammed into the door with all of my weight. It busted down. I was surprised it stood that long anyways, it WAS an OLD door. There was Callie sitting on the floor, a sticky red substance surrounding her. "Callie!" I said frantically. She was passed out on the floor, shiny, blood covered object in hand. I picked it up and threw it across the stall. "Callie.' I said grabbing her hand. I pulled out my phone. "Here's to losing the bet..." I said dialing 9-1-1. "This is 911, whats your emergency?" a lady on the other side of the line asked. "It's my- uh - girlfriend. She's in trouble. I have her here with my]e but she's lost a lot of blood..." I said. "Okay, where is your location?" She asked. "I'm in the east hall bathroom of the Rufus High School." I said hanging up. I know, stupid thing to do, but I had to keep Callie here with me. I sat there while it felt like for ever. I looked over and saw the blade next to my foot... I thought I threw it to the other side of the stall...? I picked it up and a voice in my head was telling me "Do it" "Do it". I looked at my wrists and took the blade against it. (Okay, I know it kinda seems like a Romeo and Juliet thing going on here but trust me, it has to do with the switch.) I quickly pulled it across and put a great amount of pressure while doing so. I did the same with the other wrist. I set the blade down and dragged my self over to Callie. I laid down and grabbed her hand. The last thing I saw was Callie's face in my mind, my face in front of me, and heard a voice that said "They're over here!" Before it all faded into darkness...