Chapter 4: What Is It Like?

Jordan's POV

I woke up in my bed and felt the warmth of a body behind me. "Callie..." I said sitting up. I felt different. I looked over and the blood drained from my face. "Callie!!" I yelled. She shot up. "What?!" She yelled. As soon as she looked at me the color drained from her face. I looking into my own eyes. "What...?" She asked confused. I was in her body and she was in my body. "How the hell did this happen?!" I yelled and put my, or should I say, her, face into my hands. She put her hand on my shoulder sending an electric current throughout my body. Yes I like girls get the fuck over it. I looked over to my body and saw my purple hair and emerald green eyes. I smiled. "You better treat my body right!" Callie threatened. I chuckled and smirked at her. "Lets get ready for school," I said getting up. I always wondered why Callie always wore long sleeves and pants.

I walked into the bathroom, clothes in hand and I closed the door. I undressed and I put on a tee shirt and skinny jeans. I picked up the brush and it was then when I saw them. Scars and cuts all over my, I mean, her arms... I gasped and burst through the door. "Callie!!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and saw Callie on the couch. "I have to tell you something..." I said walking up behind the couch. "I know..." She said standing up and facing me. She lifted her shirt. Bruise after bruise was covering her and my body. "I have to ask... Did you do all of this to yourself?" She asked pulling the shirt down. "No." I said with a straight face. Technically I didn't do ALL of it... I was a street fighter. Under the table. I fought random people to near death, and people would bet on who they thought would win. A couple of the bruises had been because of me hitting myself. "I could ask you the same question." I said bringing my arm away from my side and into the sun. She instantly looked away and a tear escaped her eye. I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her. It was awkward at first, until she wrapped her arms around my waist. I rubbed her back, "It'll be okay. We just need to figure out how and why this happened. Until then we need to learn each others school schedules. We also have to get to school late so we can talk to this guy I know, that can help us." I said letting go of her and pulling her into the garage. I rested my eyes on my motorcycle. Yeah that's right, I said motorcycle. I sat down and that's when it hit me. "Callie, we switched bodies." I said. "Thanks for stating the obvious. I totally didn't notice." She said rolling her eyes. I'll admit, it was hot. "No I mean, your in my body, you have to act like me, I have to act like you, I can't drive this, you have too." I said standing up. "What?! I can't drive this!" She yelled the color drained fro her face. I grabbed her hands and held them. Her face automatically softened. "You can do this, I believe in you." I whispered. She nodded her head and sat down on the motorcycle. We put on our helmets and I sat down behind her. We were almost to the school. "When we get there do what I did in the car yesterday!" I yelled over the wind. She nodded her head. When we got there she hit the brakes and the gas, turned the wheel, and did a 180 into the parking space. She pulled the key out and stood up. Everyone was staring at us. I could tell by Callie's face that she was scared. "Callie, listen to me. They think your me, no one will mess with you, I promise. Just be quiet and stick up for yourself." I said. She nodded and put her hand on the small of my back, sending shivers up my spine. She guided me into the school. That's when I heard the whispers.

"Did you see Jordan's motorcycle?!"

"Wow, the girl with pink hair is cute."

"They're f*cking slutty lesbians!"

I tried to hide my disgusted face by looking down at the ground.

"Meet me by the high school bathroom after every period is over and we will tell each other our schedules." I said. She nodded and told me she had Mrs. Buckler. I nodded, I usually had her for 2nd hour. I walked in. Okay back ground story on this teacher. She was a nut. When she wasn't ranting about what we were supposed to learn, she is ranting about myths, legends, and folktales. I sat down at a random seat. That's when Martin walked up to me and slammed his hand on the table. "Your little girl friend isn't here to protect you now." He said grabbing and squeezing my arm. "Leave me alone." I muttered. "So she speaks! What are you gonna do about it slut?" He taunted. I can't believe Callie managed to deal with him. "I'm gonna kick your ass." I replied. He smirked. "Lets see you t-" By that time I already decked him in the jaw making him spin. He looked shocked and went to his seat. I smiled. That was when the nut herself came into the classroom. You could tell by her face  that today was gonna be a rant about things that weren't real. "Today we will be talking about a legend. It is called The Switch." She said. Immediately I jerked up. This is the one person I was talking about. The one I said I knew could he Callie and I. "The Switch is a legend made when this town was first built in the 1700's. It was said to be when two people wished they could be someone else. That night they were to switch bodies. No one knows if this legend is true but I'm sure it is." She said. That was when the bell rang. i jumped up and meet Callie in the bathroom. It was the one that no one went to. It was said to be haunted but I wasn't sure about that. They say that in the 1750's two girls killed themselves in this bathroom. "So Mrs. Buckler said this about the legend called The Switch. The Switch is a legend made when this town was first built in the 1700's. It was said to be when two people wished they could be someone else. That night they were to switch bodies." I said as we were in the bathroom by ourselves. "Wow, wait you wished you could be someone else?" She asked. I nodded my head. "I did too." She said. "How did your first hour go?" I asked. "I'm so confused.... What is a lesbian?!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. I laughed. She glared at me. I'll say it again, it was hot. "A lesbian is when a girl like girl instead of guys. Then they are called lesbians." I said. Her face turned into a smile. "Oh... Why do they keep calling me that?" She asked looking down. "Because people judge. They put labels on people." I said putting my arm around her. "Yeah.. Hey wait, are you lesbian?" She asked calmly. "Y-Yes.." I muttered. She looked at me. "What is it like?" She asked me. "Well imagine being near the person you really like. Boy or girl. And then they sweep you off your feet and give you the most perfect kiss you could have ever imagined. Then them asking for you to be theirs." I said imagining it. "Wow." she said. "That would be awesome..." She muttered.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you like it!! I bet you didn't know they were going to switch bodies. If you did good for you, you get  a cookie. *Hands person cookie* Anyways, I really hope you liked it!!!

                                                                           ~Bye Nerds!!!