Chapter 7: Let The Games Begin

CALLIE'S POV

So lets just say Jordan got me to skip school. We were in the bathroom  of the east side. You know the same one we met at when Jordan told me about the legend? Anyways we were in there playing games with a bottle.

"Okay we are going to play Never Have I Ever." She said. I looked at her confused. "What? How do you play that?" I asked. "So you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on has to say "Never Have I Ever" and say something they haven't ever done. If the other person has then they have to take a gulp of alcohol." She said her signature smirk plastered on my face. "Wait, we don't have alcohol." I said returning the smirk. She pulled out a bottle. It read "Vodka". I could feel her smiling as I collapsed on the ground. I sat back up. "Okay fine, but this is going to be easy, because there's a lot you've done, that I havn't." I said pretending to be upset. "Aww, Okay we will reverse it. If you haven't done something then you have to take the drink." She said plastering the smirk again. I felt the color drain from my face. "Okay, lets get started. I'll spin first." She said spinning the bottle. It landed on her... Of course. "I have ever had a drink of alcohol." She said smirking. I frowned as she handed me the bottle. I opened it and smelled the clearish substance. It smelled like alcohol alright. I took the bottle and slowly put it to my mouth. I didn't even see Jordan's hand shoot out and tip the bottle up. Well she did, as A LOT of the liquids went down my throat. She tilted it back down and pulled it away. I wiped my mouth. "That... was horrible." I said matter of factly.

~Le skip 30 minutes later!~

JORDANS POV

Well I had managed to make Goody's Girl a little drunk. "Lets play Strip truth or dare!" She said fascinated. "Okay." I said with a smirk. 'This should be fun.' I thought. She spun the bottle and it landed on her. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth." I said just to mess with her. "Aw, okay... Is it true that you like girls?" She asked like she had forgotten what happened not to long ago. "Yes, my turn." I said spinning the bottle. It landed on me. "Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Truth." She said with a smirk that I had never seen her wear before. "Is it true that YOU like girls?" I asked with a smirk, again. "I don't know its weird, like I think guys are cute but girls, man... girls are a whole other level." She said smiling at me. I could feel a blush creeping to my cheeks. "Okay, your turn." I said. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." She said. "Aw, your no fun! Anyways, Is it true that you like a girl?" I asked. You see I was trying to find out if she liked me with out actually asking straight forward. "Yeah, I do like a girl. Shes really awesome and cute. Sure we are really different people but yes I do like her." She said staring at the ground with a smile plastered on her face. Okay, cue the blush. I spun the bottle and it landed on her. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth." I said. I really wanted to know what she would say next. "D-Do you... D-Do you l-like me?" She asked stuttering. It was SO adorable! Wait... WHAT?! "I-I uh, um, uhhh," I said not know what I should say. "Yah-ess" I muttered. Her facial expression brightened. "Okay, your turn" I said. She spun the bottle. It landed on her. "Truth or DARE?" She asked emphasizing Dare. "DARE." I said. "I dare you to... kiss me..." She said, muttering the last part. "Okay." I said with a smirk. I leaned over towards her and right when my lips were hovering over hers the lights went off. It scared both of us and we jerked apart. I pulled a flashlight from my bag and turned it on and faced it up towards the ceiling so we could still see. Fro what I could see, Callie seemed a little upset. I spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?" I asked her. "Dare." she said, still looking upset. "I dare you to eat some brownies with me when we get home." I said. She nodded her head, a confused look on her face. He he, they were special brownies. She spun the bottle and it landed on her. "Truth or dare?" she asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to go a whole month with out your weed." She said with the same smirk on her face. It really sucked that I was wearing jean shorts, flip flops (Which I had already taken off), and a shirt, since I had taken the walking dead jacket off. I took off my shirt. "Sorry I just cant do that." I said matter of factly. I spun the bottle. She picked dare. "I dare you to fail the test tomorrow." I said, it was my turn to smirk. She took off her shirt. Her too had been wearing the same thing I had except skinny jeans instead of shorts. "I cant do that either." She said. I chuckled to myself. She spun the bottle. It landed on her again. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to go a month with out your phone." She said smirk on her face. I nodded. "Then I dare you to... Only wear a shirt around the house." She raised her hand. "Yes?" I asked. "Can I at least wear underwear?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay deal." She said holding her hand out. "Deal." I said taking her hand, sending an electric current trough my body.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there are mistakes I was typing fast because I'm listening to dubstep while I'm typing this XD Anyways Am I the only one who wanted them to kiss??? No? Okay! XD Anyways, thank you guys SO MUCH for reading this story! I mean it has like 52 reads?! That is awesome! I hope you like this chapter.

                                                                        ~Bye Nerds!!!