1

Mavis pov......

When the light fallows it's own path has amazing friends and takes the legacy of becoming the next 'Fairy Strategist' ............ I walk through the halls of Fairy Tail High I get to my second period class , and with that I sat up in front , and started to munch on some good rice balls 🍙.....

I walk to the principal's office not know why I'm needed ... I knock twice in till I hear a "come in" I walk slowly trying not to trip on my own feet. With that I sit on the chair "good morning Miss Vermilion", " good morning "I replied, but not looking at his face I couldn't well because it was my adopted father's face I never really liked looking at him never did I like being adopted I miss my father and I miss my family. But after the incident everything changed. So I got adopted and now here I am , not mad about being a fairytale high just not agreeing with the idea of being adopted still. Yeah  I am 17 but I still don't like it "May I ask why am I here ?","we have a new student his name is Zeref  and he will be here for the rest of his senior year" I nodded and grabbed Zeref by the hand .

"So what school did you come from" I asked wondering a lot about his personality , but there was no answer "oh come on , let me introduce myself I'm Mavis vermillion nice to meet you " I said while extending my hand for him to shake he takes my hand and shakes it "hey that's some progress" I smile . "I'm Zeref , and I came from Tokyo " I stopped I've heard that voice before I- I- I  know........