10

Mavis pov

I get up early and go pick up a box of mochi from the dragneel mochi shop. "Thanks Zeref"but he just smiled "hey meet me at the rooftop at school" he whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body "OK" I stuttered . Getting home I put the mochi box in the fridge and put on my school uniform and grabbed my book bag and head out the door.

~7:54~

Class with Miss.Porliusica is relaxing but scary at the same time I hear a "pssst" two seats in front of me. A little paper airplane hit me in the head I unravel the airplane and inside of it it said.

Zeref: i'm so bored tell me a joke

I started to laugh but immediately stopped before porliusica heard me . I grab my yellow pencil and write down. ...............

Mavis: knock knock

Before I could throw it back he sat on the desk across from me...........

Zeref: who's there
Mavis: boo
Zeref: boo-who?
Mavis: don't cry it's just a joke

He rolled his eyes and mouth out " you suck at making jokes". Lunch rolled around and as I grab my box, I ran up to the rooftop "so why did you-" but I was cut off by his sudden actions "what but what the heck" I trembled.

"What?" he questioned "what was that for"I puffed up my cheeks "just look at what's around your neck" he said stuffing himself with spicy curry

"What?" he questioned "what was that for"I puffed up my cheeks "just look at what's around your neck" he said stuffing himself with spicy curry. I put my hand on my neck and I felt a sparkly M necklace "thanks it's beautiful" . He blushed a tiny bit but just nodded "so what you get for lunch not trying to change the subject or anything but yeah" I asked stuffing myself with rice balls "oh the usual spicy curry ,rice balls ,and mochi" my eyes sparkled immediately once I heard the word mochi "can I-" but before I could even go on with my sentence he knew what I wanted and handed me a chocolate chip mochi ball.

~At the apartment~

"Your slippers are at the doorstep inside" I told Zeref while unlocking the door "OK thank you" . We entered so I put warm glasses of tea on the table and zeref hands me a fortune cookie. I broke it in half and took out the piece of paper and read it "will you go to the dance with me?" (A/n: Comment if you think that was cheesy) "yes" I sheepishly answered. My eyes widened as his sudden movements again "Zeref put me down" I exclaimed knowing that I was way to up off the ground "OK OK but stop slapping my back would ya."

Thank you for reading hope you enjoy and stay tuned for another chapter on Friday :)