15

Mavis POV

Two weeks passed,and although it seems like nothing changed a lot did. Me and Zeref decided to make our friendship into more than that so a relationship,and soon enough we're graduating and becoming people we thought of being as kids.But like every good story everything has to smooth down and settle out.

~ 4 years later~

I sit outside the wind blowing strands of hair out of my face. "When is zeref coming back" Mira asked intently "I don't know" I responded a bit bluntly "oh,but you guys never broke up after he left for Tokyo right??"the worrying tone in her voice made me giggle a bit " no Mira no we didn't." I could tell that there she sighed of relief. I hear the phone ringing and as I pick it up and place it by my ears I hear "hey Mavis meet me at the park at downtown by my parents Mochi place" I wanted to cry tears of joy "zeref a-are you here now?!" I asked "there's only one way to find out" even though I couldn't see it i new he was smirking. I told Mira that I need to go and that if she left there was a spare key under the outside Mat so she can lock the door. I ran and ran until the sight of seeing Zeref made me want to almost fall to my knees "zeref!!" I yelled and kinda cried in excitement.

 I ran and ran until the sight of seeing Zeref made me want to almost fall to my knees "zeref!!" I yelled and kinda cried in excitement

I let him go and wipe my tears and as if the crying wouldn't stop. Zeref gets on one knee and before he could even say anything I say "yes". I cried and cried but soon I was hugged tightly but a caring hug " thank you" he whispered in my ear.

~ 2 years later ~

I sit at my desk and decided to write ......

Dear dad (satoshi),

       I'm sorry for never forgiving you,but I guess I forgot about it. I'm married now and expecting a child maybe I was just really damaged and broken,but I guess thank you for the good memories,but I hate you for the bad.....

Your adopted daughter,
                    Mavis 🌸

Thank you for reading and sticking around even tho I had really bad uploading management....last chapter...chapter 15