4

Mavis pov'
I open the door and of course there he is sitting cross legged ,and with a not so pleased face "WHERE WERE YOU!" I clench my fist giving him a cold death stare "I went to Zeref's house I needed help with math ,and he got the highest score when it comes to math" I said boldly. "Bullshit !" He screamed "Mavis you know very well that you have never needed help academically, you've always been perfect at everything so don't give me that Bullshit now . you didn't need help!". He screams he always screams "Maybe I didn't need help maybe I just wanted to get away from you!" I turned around and went to the front door "Mavis you step out of this house and you won't be able to come back" the words kept echoing with every step I took. I unlocked the door and walked out, I kept walking through the dark cold streets I pulled out my phone and start to text Zeref but ended up erasing the text and never send it.

Lucy 🌺
"Hey lu"
"Hey what's up Mavis"
"Sorry I know it's late but do you mind if I stay at your house tonight"
"Sure what happened"
"I'll tell you when I get there"

The call ended and I started to walk to Lucy's. Knock knock, "come in hurry before my mom and dad wake up" she waved her arms telling me to hurry. We tiptoed up the stairs as I sat down on the soft bed still in uniform. Lucy looks at me with a very serious like "OK spill and yes I know it was about principal Satoshi I mean your 'father'", she gestured quotation marks on father. Well I want to Zeref's house , help for homework" I told her everything from how he yelled at me  to how he kick me out of the house.

~next day~

"Why does it have to be Wednesday!" I yell in my brain "come on get up" Lucy said placing a plate of waffles. " thanks" I walk to school "good morning miss Vermillion" Mrs. porliusica smiled "good morning" I bowed a bit "Hey" zeref all of a sudden intertwined his fingers into mine "meet me at the rooftop during lunch" he whispers in my ear causing to give me chills down my spine "o-o-o-ok"I stuttered.

( lunch time / break)

I walked up to the rooftop and there he was his job black hair swaying with the wind "oh! Mavis"........