13

Mavis pov^
as time flew by, spring came along. Nothing has happened after the incident."good morning" I heard outside the door "ZEREF!!" I jumped into his arms "someone ordered amalets and vanilla Bean Mochi he said."yeah but you didn't have to do this" I say "I finished my shift at the shop and well...." I just cut him off with a planting a kiss on the cheek "yeah" he stuttered . We ate the whole thing and just ended up watching A movie "hey mavis?" I looked up casually trying to make eye contact,but then the most surprising thing happened.

 We ate the whole thing and just ended up watching A movie "hey mavis?" I looked up casually trying to make eye contact,but then the most surprising thing happened

My face feels hot,and I know my cheeks are the color of a tomato he laughed "you can't just do that!" He smirked and down at me again.

The next day*

I woke up pretty early,but I got a voicemail from zeref that said "I'll be done with my shift in a bit anyway I thought we could go to karaoke with us in Jullal and Ezra since they're also going to the dance....pick you up in five. "I started to run around the whole apartment "good morning" I hear from the outside "oh cheese." I walked down, and then he was standing "Nani?" I asked curious why his cheeks were red but I heard him mumble "Baka".

" I walked down, and then he was standing "Nani?" I asked curious why his cheeks were red but I heard him mumble "Baka"

We finally got the the karaoke place and we walked in..
"Ezra!,jellal!" I hugged them both so tight "okay who's going" jellal exclaimed which caught me off guard since he is a pretty chill dude.

Ezra and him sang and I started to sing....

~20 minutes later~

"Wah hooo" I yelled in excitement "okay your up" I get up nervous feeling like my heart is about to jump out my chest.I take a deep breath,and....

Listen to 5 minutes of it plz

Zeref's pov*

Her singing was soothing,calming like no other... but I'm sad to tell her what collage I decided to go to.......

Thank you for reading sorry for the uploading being late but I'll try.....