2

Mavis pov '
I- I -I- I  know that voice it isn't it couldn't be .... my head starts to pound . Why is it really . I fall to my knees and tears start to roll down my cheeks. ~flashback ~ I couldn't bare the thought of seeing Zeref walk away just so I could be left behind. I saw him walk away nothing not a single good bye , but yet I did get  a smile after he left , and me knowing what I wanted crumbled into a million pieces .... knowing that, that day I never confessed to Zeref . I tried everything to forget how things ended , but ...... ~End of flashback ~ . " hey Mavis are you okay" I could hear his words loud and clear but I felt to numb to even nod my head . " your here and after so much I tried to forget you, your laughter you smile , and , and now your in front of me watching me cry in pain" I stopped I wiped away my tears , and got up my hands formed in to a ball of fist 👊 but instead I extended my Hand 🤚and " smack!!!" The mark left on his face .

" Why did you leave without saying anything without a simple goodbye, I tired to forget you

" Why did you leave without saying anything without a simple goodbye, I tired to forget you . As if you never walked into my life , but you just left without a single bye 👋🏽!! " a huge lump grew in my throat I couldn't say anything else " I'm sorry I really am I wanted to  really . I regret it . But as soon as I was going to run off my grandma grabbed my wrist , and said . YOU WILL NOT GO TO THE VIRMILLONS AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND! I couldn't. My parents and brother never had a problem of me being friends with you they loved , but my grandma for some reason had a cold heart ..... I'm sorry Mavis I really am" . After listening those words I couldn't help myself,but let Zeref hold me tight.

I can't help but think " Zeref I think I love you" I never said it out loud I'm not ready.........

Thanks for reading 📖 hope you enjoyed this short but great chapter hope you enjoyed BYE 👋🏽 yuki is out ❄️❄️❄️❄️