14

Mavis POV
Ezra and I decided to get ready in my apartment "what time is it?". I ask trying not to burn my fingers "only an hour left before they get here so it's 6 o'clock." The more I kept thinking the more I got scared/nervous."hey it'll be fine trust me"I guess she realized I was scared. 6 o'clock rolled around and finally me and Ezra heard a.....

Knock
      Knock
            Knock
                  Knock
                       Knock

We both open the door and they both had a very unique expression. "You look-" he got himself off before saying anything,but seeing the way he blushed I think he means to say beautiful. we got to the venue,and it was beautiful,I squealed at the sight of Mochi,but before I could run and eat all of it "oh no you don't" zeref said holding onto my wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked,but before I knew it his hand was gently placed on my waist ,and our hands intertwined.I looked down at my feet nervously "don't look at your feet" I felt even more embarrassed "I-I don't know what you're talking about" I stuttered. we dance in silence until he grabbed a hold of my hand and took me to the rooftop. There in the middle was two chairs "I heard there was going to be fireworks,and so I thought this would be a great spot. Even though it was dark and I could barely see I knew he was blushing "uhh thank you" I once again look down at my feet......

There was silence,but that silence was soon shut down by the sudden comforting conversation. "Any plans after graduation?" I ask "uh yeah on September I'm attending a university in Tokyo" my heart sunk. "I-I-In Tokyo" I say trying to hold back tears.

"I love you" I looked at him wondering. "I-" but before I could continue my sentence....

 "I-" but before I could continue my sentence