7

Mavis pov'
I wake up slowly but surely I look at the bottom of my bed. laying there on the floor was Zeref  I try to tiptoe out my room but with every step I took the floor would just creek "good morning Zeref" I said knowing that he woke up  "hey good morning"  I say . we both walked downstairs and started up some tea and waffles "why did you sleep on the floor?" I asked putting waffles in the toaster "well I thought it wasn't OK for me to sleep on your bed with you" said scratching the back of his neck "oh Zeref there's a guest bedroom"  his face turns red he turned around not facing me. I waved goodbye and thanked him for helping me, I close the door and sigh out loud "well I guess I'll just start up on Homework."

Couple hours later

Knock , knock "coming" I yelled "hello Mavis"really ? why is he here ? "hello principal Satoshi" he glared at me "mavis Im-" I cut him off before he could say anything else "for the last time not my father yes thank you for giving me a second chance on having a family but after 11 years old, all you ever have been is nothing like a father to me" I stood there, but neither did I want to listen "mavis" , "bye Satoshi" I close the door.

Ring, ring "hey Lucy" , "hey me and Levy are going to the library if you want to tagalong" . I hung up and grab my book and headed out the door "good morning Mavis" "Miss Jin it's afternoon but good afternoon to you too" she laughed a bit "bye mavis" "bye Mr. Takashi" as I got inside the library I feel a bit dizzy "wow OK that's new"I said trying to keep my vision and check.

"Hey" Levy silently whispers and waves her arm" so what are we looking for I try". I say trying to walk slowly. "Hey I'm going to check at the fairytale section" Lucy nodded an OK and Levi said "oh Mavis you in your fairytales" I just smiled and disappeared between the bookshelves. I look into the bookshelf a book with an emblem that like a fairy figure with a tail.

As I take a hold of the book, my mind is filled with too overwhelming memories, too overwhelming to the point where my knees feel weak,  and my eyes and nose are red"  Zeref" I thought and I ran out the library and even though the loud screams of ...

As I take a hold of the book, my mind is filled with too overwhelming memories, too overwhelming to the point where my knees feel weak, and my eyes and nose are red" Zeref" I thought and I ran out the library and even though the loud screams of my name being called by Lucy and Levy I heard but kept running. I knock on his front door and "Mavis!?" natsu questioned and I asked "is Zeref home ?" I asked very overwhelmed. All my thoughts, every single memory that was engraved to me I get it now. Now I know why my name is mavis vermilion.

Thank you for reading sorry for the late update but on Friday might be a late update to I'm in a kind of a writers block but hopefully you enjoyed 😉.