5

Zeref pov

"Oh! mavis you're here" I say. I can feel my face get hotter and hotter by the second. We begin to eat and from the corner of my eyes I can see her adorable face had a bit of cream in the corner of her mouth.

"So how are things" her bright eyes become dark and Soulless "what's wrong? really because when you asked me for help with math I really didn't believe you" I answered honestly. "Me and my father I mean principle satoshi got into a fight and he kick me out of the house" she begins to cry and nuzzles her head into my neck "you know you're always welcomed and into my house" I smiled hoping to brighten the mood up a bit.

Ring ring "miss. vermilion principal Satoshi needs you at his office , Mavis vermilion he needs you at his office" she sighed and said "sorry got to go, oh! and Zeref." before I could react she had already kissed my cheek and walked off.

Mavis pov

I walked into his office and greeted him with a "what" I boldly murmured while tapping my foot "nothing I've have fully paid an apartment for you, I rented a truck and they're taking everything from your room to your new apartment oh! and I left money for you to buy home things" I didn't say anything at first as I thought why always end up being alone, but it's better than being with him. I couldn't stop thinking but at the end I just responded with a " thanks I guess" . I walked out before he could say another word. "Miss.Vermillion you're late" I looked at me feet and back up " I'm sorry I was in the principal Satoshi's office" he only nodded and pointed for me to take a seat.

~New apartment ~

I open the door two bathrooms ,two bedrooms ,kitchen ,and living room. "he at least he didn't make me live in a box" I took off my shoes and slipped on my slippers. "Welp these boxes Aren't going to move them selves" start to move everything to the room.

Zeref ❤️

"Hey"
"hey"
"I just wanted to know where are you I just went to your house but you weren't there"
" oh satoshi got me a apartment for some reason, but at least Im not living I in a box right?! but yeah I have an apartment"
"need any help with unboxing??"
"sure here's the ....address 3728 West Tajo Street"

I couldn't help but smile "at least I got him." Right?

A/n~the street address is not real . K hope you enjoyed