Vampire Slave Auction

I woke up in a the back of a van with my hands cuffed and chained to the walls of the van. I saw that I wasn't alone there were others also chained up too. "Where are we?" I asked but no one answered except for a man that was chained near the door. "We're all in a van on our way to a slave auction in Los Angeles." I tried to get a look of the guy that was talking to me but it was too dark to see anything. "Who are you?" He moved as close as he could to me touching my hand. "My name is William Andrews, I'm only talking to you because I hate it when they take kids I was a kid when they took me but I never got sold so they've been keeping me weak so I can't runaway. A light then shone from the outside and I saw that his wrist had bite marks like fangs. "Your hand it has bite marks." He then grabbed my hand trying to relax me. "They were done to me by the vampires that are holding us captive that's how they make sure we don't run." Then the doors opened and the man that kidnapped me walked in and started undoing the chains. "You're first new girl." They grabbed people as we were all brought into an old abandoned building and they threw a lace black dress at me. "Put that on there's a changing room in the back don't try to run or I will kill your new friend here understand." I nodded and walked into the back of the place and changed. I then came back out in the dress and looked at the guy that had been nice to me. He had black hair like me, he was tall, white skin and wore black pants with a black jacket and a red shirt. I thought he looked kind of handsome as I smiled at him feeling shy in the outfit I was dressed in. "Ok you two stop staring it won't matter if you get sold off because even if you don't get sold this will be the last time you see him." They then started walking us to the front of the building where there was a stage and we were all cuffed again. "What did he mean when he said that this would be the last time I see you?" He looked down at the ground and squeezed my hand. "I haven't been sold to any vampire buyer and if I don't get sold by tonight then they're gonna either kill me or turn me depending on the decision of the king." I then looked at him confused. "Wait there's a king I don't understand any of this." He then looked around to make sure that we weren't being watched. "Yes there is a king and he took over a part of Los Angeles that is now over run by vampires and every once in a while there is a slave auction of humans and the king is a decsendant of Dracula himself." I was then grabbed and then put up in the front of the stage. "Welcome everyone including you our great king we present to you our newest slave that we just got, blood type B positive which we all know is the sweetest blood of all." I looked at the vampires that faced me and I could see them starring at me like I was a piece of meat.