My Father The Vampire

Three days had passed and I had become tired, hungry, very thirsty, and I was on the verge of giving up. I stood up and tried to look for a way out, then I saw a cell across from mine. Inside the cell was a man huddled up in the corner. "Hey could you please help me get out of here?" He removed the blanket from his face and I saw that he looked almost near death. "Elise is that you?" He looked at me like he was seeing a ghost and I wasn't sure what to say. "Elise was my mother, who are you and how did you know her?" He looked confused and he was silent for a moment. "I knew your mother years ago, I had planned to marry her, but she told me about her illness and she said I should leave; I did and then I came here but I was soon turned into a vampire, my name is Ethan Charleston." I then connected the dots realizing that he was my father. "They had captured me and said that they would keep me alive just in case they needed me to convince you to join their side." Then in came Willam and he smiled at me. "I see you met your father, so now I have to know will you join me and help kill the king?" I glared at him knowing that if I didn't agree he would kill my father the man that I had planned to go looking for if Paris didn't work out for me. "I'll join you, but this doesn't change anything between us; you kidnapped me and then you locked me up so no matter what you do I will never forgive you."