Attack at The Hotel

Zarroc ended up inviting a bunch of his vampire friends for my party . I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of a bunch vampires around me but they promised not to drink from me. I dressed up in a long sleeve purple dress and black high heels and I put my hair up. When I came down the stairs Zarroc couldn't stop looking at me. "Luna you look amazing." I blushed and bowed my head but he lifted my chin and kissed me deeply. "Never bow your head, by tomorrow at midnight you will be my queen." The girls then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car. "Save it for tomorrow Zarroc you'll have forever." We then drove off to a restaurant and ordered pizza and drinks but because I was underage I ordered soda. "Come on Luna try some nobody cares about the rules around here they don't follow human rules, it takes vampires forever to get drunk." I took a sip of the drink she gave me and it tasted good. We ended up ordering a bunch of them and the girls and me stayed at a hotel and I got a room with the vampire that had bought Andrew who's name I found out was Janessa. "Alright sweetie we should get some rest." I was about to get into bed when out of the bathroom came Austin running at me and tackling me to the ground. "Hey get off of her!" Janessa then threw fire at him and he began screaming and running around and the other girls came in and put him out with a fire extinguisher. I breathed slowly but I began feeling pain and I looked at my arm. I had been bitten and the girls rushed me to hospital. As soon as I got there Zarroc was at my side. "Don't worry you won't turn he hasn't fed you his blood and he's dead you'll be fine." The doctors then wrapped up my arm and Zarroc swore that he was gonna not let me out of his sight after that.