Ideal Choice For a Bride

Once we finished our food I began cleaning the table when he stopped me grabbing my hand. "You sat next to me without any fear, I can read your mind why do you not fear me any other slave would so what makes you different?" I put the plates down and looked at him. "It's because I feel that you saved me from being bought by worse vampires, I would rather be a maid than become a sex object or a blood bag." He then let me go and I put the dishes in the sink. "Don't worry about the dishes you can clean tomorrow night it's one o'clock in the morning so will take our baths and then get into bed." I was then lead to the bathroom and I began filling the tub and grabbed him a towel hanging it on the towel rack. "I will wash myself and so will you then once you're done with your bath you will come into the bed with me, you are to sleep next to me so I can keep an eye on you." I nodded and looked around the room. "Um where do I get some clothes to wear to bed?" He turned around and looked through his dresser and pulled out a shirt and some sweat pants. "You can use my clothes as pajamas until we get you some woman clothes." He then started taking off his shirt and I walked to the bathroom and turned off bath water for him trying not to watch him undress. I was about to leave when he touched my back to keep me from moving. "I'll check the water and then I'll turn you around so you don't see anything." He put his hands in the water, and began turning me. "Good job now while you're waiting on me you can go and sit down on the couch and watch TV you're real work will begin tomorrow night. I did as he asked and put on a movie after a whole hour he came out in shorts and no shirt. "Your turn, don't worry I won't look." I came out after a good long clean up and saw him sitting on the bed and the sun was shining through the curtains. I saw his hand beginning to burn and I quickly ran and closed the curtains making sure no light shone through. "You could have let me burn." I looked at him confused and sat down in front of him on my knees. "Are you testing me, trying to see if I would try to run?" He then grabbed my chin and stared deep into my eyes. "I might be testing you a little bit, you see I am not king without a queen and I think you can be an ideal choice for a bride, that is another reason why I bought you I needed more than just a maid." He then let me go and moved over for me to get in the bed. "Lay down and sleep we'll talk more about this another time." I did as he asked and he covered me up as I laid down and I closed my eyes to rest.