William's Attack

Night after night went by and the vampire council still hadn't come to a decision of what to do about William's army. One day I was too stressed to sleep so I got up and walked around the mansion with a bodyguard walking next to me. I was about to go outside but my guard stopped me. "I know you are human miss Luna and you enjoy the outside but I can't go out there with you." I knew he was right but I felt so cooped up and caged. We then heard a crash and we ran to the kitchen, and we saw the new slave girl Harmony she was lying on the floor and there was broken dishes on the floor. I hid behind the wall as my guard got down next to her and checked. "She was hit by a deep sleep dart, we need to get you to safety." He was about to run when he got hit with a sleep dart as well and then in walked Willam. "Well good to see you again Luna." I ran with him right behind me to Zarroc's room. I closed the door and locked the door pressing myself against it. "Luna what's going on?" Zarroc said getting out of bed pressing himself against the door with me. "it's William, he took down my guard with a sleep dart, we can't hold him back for long."  The door kept getting banged at until I felt the wood break. "You need to get out of here Luna, it's me that he wants dead go!" I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him. "I'm not leaving you!" We then couldn't hold him back any longer and the door swung open and William shot both of us and I began to black out. As I fell to the floor and Zarroc was screaming my name with tears in his eyes and then my world went black.