First Night As a Slave

I was put in a limo and we rode for a while in silence. I kept looking around unsure if I was safe with him or not. "You can stop being afraid I won't harm you and if I wanted to drink your blood I would have done it by now." He then moved over to my side and sat next to me holding out some kind of bracelet. "Give me your hand, this bracelet has my blood in it you will wear it on your finger and your wrist; should you get lost or kidnapped by another vampire it will glow if you're too far from me you won't be able to take it off only I can and it will only stop glowing once I'm back at your side." He then pulled out a necklace. "This necklace is also full of my blood so that if you get hurt badly and I'm not around you can use it to heal yourself but only use it for emergency." After putting both the necklace and the bracelet on me he sat back in his seat across from me. Now here are the rules, you will clean the house which includes dishwashing, sweeping, mopping, and so on; you will also prepare meals you eat when I eat, sleep when I sleep and wake when I wake." I nodded my head as he stated what my chores would be and I felt relaxed knowing that I was just a maid. "You will prepare my baths and you will bath after me, you're allowed to wear what you want so I will have someone take you shopping later on tomorrow but until then stick with the outfit you're wearing right now and I will give you an apron at the mansion." The limo then stopped and he stepped out taking my hand and having me follow. As soon as we got inside he threw an apron at me. "Tie that around your waist and you can start on the food whatever it is that you make is fine but should it be anything with meat make sure that mine is medium rare or just a little bloody." I did as he asked and left to the kitchen and began cooking stake with mashed potatoes and gravy and biscuits. When I came back with the food he tasted it and smiled at me. "It's perfect you May sit down and join me all I ask is that you get some wine for us out of the fridge, the wine glasses are in the cupboard above the sink." I went to the kitchen and filled the cups and then handed him his cup and sat next to him.