To Love a Vampire

I woke up tied to the table and I saw Zarroc and my father chained to the wall. "Well look who's awake, hello Luna you know you really pissed me off, breaking your father out in the middle of the night and then trying to protect your precious vampire master." He then smacked my face and my father almost jumped from the wall but a guy shocked him with a taser. "You back off daddy, this is between me and your vampire loving brat!" I then kicked him in his leg and he turned back to me with a glare. "You're a monster William, I wish I never met you!" I then saw Zarroc waking up and he tried to pull himself up but he then was tasered too. "No Luna the only monsters are these two freaks right here." He then cut my cheek and I saw my father's and Zarroc's eyes glow red. "You see, you're nothing but a blood source for both of them." He then was about to stab Zarroc with a stake. "No please don't I love him, please I'm begging you Willam I'll do anything you ask just please don't kill him!" I screamed coming to terms with my feelings for Zarroc and tears started running from my eyes. "You would be willing to give up anything because you claim to be in love with him?" He looked at me shocked and I saw Zarroc smile at me and I looked at William, my eyes filling up with tears pleading for him to spare my father and Zarroc. "That's disgusting, so how about this I'm gonna kill them and then I'm gonna kill you." He then went to stab Zarroc but in one quick movement I saw my father rip his chains from the wall and he tackled William and shoved the stake into William. My father then killed the taser guy draining him of his blood, he freed Zarroc and me and I hugged him crying tears of joy. Sadly my happiness didn't last William had not fully died and he stabbed my father in the back with the stake that he pulled out of chest. My father's body then fell to the floor and I caught him as Zarroc grabbed William and tore off his head.