Bride to The King

In a month after the funeral me and Zarroc grew really close and he had planned to cook a special dinner for us tonight. I dressed in a red shirt and skirt and went down to dinning room and saw Zarroc cooking while our maid set the table. "Oh, hello Luna you look beautiful please sit I'm making gumbo for our dinner tonight." I sat down and smiled as Zarroc made me a bowl and sat down with one of his own. "Taste it and tell me what you think." I sipped the gumbo and it was delicious. "I love it Zarroc but I have to ask what's the occasion?" He looked at me dropping his spoon. "I don't see any reason why I can't cook for my beautiful girlfriend." I put down my spoon and stared at him intently. He stayed silent not knowing how to respond until he finally finished his soup and breathed. "Alright I can't get anything past you." He then got down on one knee and I knew what was coming and I could hardly breathe. "My dear Luna, I know we met as slave and master and progressed into more later on and maybe we should wait but I don't want to wake up one day and find you gone, so I promise to love you with all my heart and protect you will you marry me?" Happy tears began filling my eyes and I didn't hesitate. "Yes." He then slid the ring into my finger and we shared a special kiss.