The Escape

I was training with Willam in sparing and he kept missing, but Everytime I hit him my knuckles would be bleeding and he would tell me to take it easy but I had a lot of pent up anger to take out on him. I was punching him hard in his chest and then my fist went for his jaw and I felt a bone snap when it made contact. Pain began to spike through my hand and I tried to keep myself from screaming as I was taken to the healing area and my wrist was wrapped and I was given pain meds. Willam asked for us to be left alone and he sat down next to me. "Look I know you've been pissed off at me for the last three days and I know why but you shouldn't be taking the anger out on me, you should be grateful if it wasn't for me you'd still be a slave." I then moved away from him so I wouldn't do anything stupid. "I want my necklace and bracelet back, how did you even take the bracelet off it was spelled so that only the king could remove it?" He then pulled the necklace and bracelet out of his pocket and I saw that the blood that was in the necklace was used. "It was pretty easy all I did was pour the blood from the necklace on to the bracelet and said I release you to the bracelet and it fell off your wrist, and that's also the reason why the king hasn't found you yet because the spell was broken." I put the necklace and bracelet in my pocket and left to see my father. I went in there with bloody meat and mashed potatoes and gravy. When I handed him the food he smiled for a moment then he saw the cast on my wrist. "Guess I shouldn't be surprised that you take after me in when it comes to anger but if you're going to punch someone make sure to keep your hand from getting hurt please." I smiled at his worry for me, I hadn't had anyone worry about me for a long time. "Eat every bite father I plan to get us out of here tonight." I said to him I then left to my room and waited for night fall. Once the moon was up in the sky I climbed out my window and headed to window that was outside my father's cell. "How are you gonna get me out of here?" I pulled out some keys from my pocket and he looked at me puzzled. "When I was fighting with Willam he didn't realize that I had taken his keys, one of these has got to unlock the chains unlock yourself while I try to get through the bars and then I'll pull you through the window." After he took the keys I began taking the knife I had stolen and began using a flamethrower that I had stolen on the bars. Once the bars melted I pulled my father through and we started sneaking away. "Not that I'm not grateful but why are you doing this? You should just leave me behind." I stopped him and looked around for wild animals for him to feed off. "I'm not gonna just leave you, you're my father so you're coming with me." We kept quiet for a while until we came to a clearing and I saw a rabbit. My mind was blown when I saw my father jump out and tackle it to the ground drinking it's blood and I turned away. "Sorry about that but when a vampire is low on blood they become crazy starving monsters and I'd rather not drink your blood." We continued walking until we came to a road and a sign. "This sign says that Los Angeles is twenty miles so I suggest that we keep walking until we find someone who can get us back to the king." He nodded in agreement and we began walking the long road.