Prologue

■■■

Victoria Edwards had nothing to complain about during her life. She was living with her parents and her two brothers in London and got everything that she most desired. She had a happy but also monotonous life.

Which was why she was thrilled when she heard that they were going to have to move out of the country.

After the death of a relative on her father's side, the Edwards family were given a house that was situated in Avonlea. Victoria's father, who was pretty stressed out living in the city, thought that it would be a great idea for the family to have some change and have a more peaceful life.

It didn't take long for them to pack their bags and move to Avonlea.

Although Victoria was excited to move at first, she noticed during her time there that things were not as she thought they would be. She found that living there was more difficult than she first thought.

It took some time for her to fit in but she slowly made herself more at home. Meeting friends which she bonded, better than any of her friends back in London.

Along with friendships and life-long connections, something else blossomed something that Victoria never specifically wished for but didn't complain about when it was slowly bestowed upon her.

■■■