Fifteenth

Diji

"I can't figure this out" Momma sat on the hood of my car, obviously frustrated.

We sat in the parking garage.

We had informed her of this place after she lost her memory, but she forgot again.

"Did you hit your head again?"

She looked at me curiously. "What?"

I didn't repeat myself.

"No, I didn't" She said.

Dad pulled up, and parked beside us.

"Sayvior, what are you doing?"

Momma looked at him, and didn't respond.

"I'm stuck, and it's bothering me. I want to figure this one out on my own"

"We told you after you woke up" Dad looked at her curiously. "Didn't we?"

I nodded my head.

Dad pulled her off of my car, and walked her to the other end of the garage. "Let me see your gloves"

I got my gloves and wraps out of the car, and dad gloved her up.

"She had tape" He said.

I tossed him a roll that I hadn't used, and he taped her gloves up.

She sat on her own car.

"Would you fight on this?" Dad asked.

"No" Momma said, rubbing the loose rocks beneath her feet.

She stared down at the gloves on her hand. "I don't like silver tape. I like red tape for the symbolism"

She stared at her gloved hands, and rubbed the gravel beneath her feet.

Dad stared at her.

She looked around and got up, walking to the elevator.

She walked back, and approached dad.

"Boop" She lightly hit him in the chin before she burst out laughing. "We're on the wrong floor!"

Dad smiled wide.

"I met him here!" Momma exclaimed. "He did that to me, and backed out of the fight"

-

"It's not nothing against you, Olive, but I can't really be seen with a female"

"I want to baby shop, Diji. You can't even do that?"

"It's too early for all that. Can't we even figure out what it is?"

"We can get essentials"

I unlocked my phone and handed it to her, before yanking it back. "Just give me your phone, and imma put my card on there"

"Een' nothin? I ain't no low fence, Diji"

"You don't have to get Bahamian on me" I stepped to her, and kissed her lips. "Chill"

She pulled away, and headed upstairs. "I have money myself"

-

I pulled my fingers out, and licked them clean.

Olive dropped down onto me.

"Get up, and let me eat this"

"Diji, I can't-"

"Get up, and let me eat this" I repeated, making   her do what I said.

She positioned herself to hover over me, and I licked the cum on her thighs.

As soon as they were cleaned, I pulled her down and locked her into place.

I licked her entire pussy, and flicked my tongue real fast against her clit before going down and actually eating her out.

Olive undid my pants, and I moved her away.

"Don't do-"

"It's so swollen, Diji" She wrapped her lips around the head, and sucked slowly, flicking her tongue around.

I stuck two fingers in her again. "Damn" I breathed.

"Is it okay?"

I rubbed on her clit in response.

"Yeah, but you gotta open up"

She did like I asked, and I pushed more of myself past her lips.

She made sounds, trying to adjust but I kept pushing til her face met up with my pelvic bone.

Olive sucked me all the way down her throat.

She was dripping wet, so I knew that she liked doing it for me.

"Shit!" I grunted out when she to touching on my balls.

She pulled back when I came down her throat, and swallowed everything.

Before I could even speak, she pushed her pussy back down on my face and I finished eating it.

We were too tired to even fuck after that.

-