Chapter 6: Pinna Park

Mario and Meggy's Valentine's Day break is over, as it is now the day after and they're going back to collecting Shines.

Meggy: Well, Valentine's Day was fun while it lasted.

Mario: We sure did have a great time showing our love for each other.

Meggy: Now let's get back to collecting those Shines and saving Isle Delfino.

Mario: Okie dokie.

They explored through Bianco Hills and Ricco Harbor some more collecting more Shine Sprites, as they went back to Delfino Plaza and they saw something strange on the water.

Meggy: Hey, what's that over there?

Mario: Looks like a... spiky boat.

Meggy: Let's go see what that is.

They ran to the boat and saw that Shadow Mario and Meggy were on it.

Mario: Aww, damn it. Those guys again?

Meggy: What do you two want now?

Shadow Mario: Try and catch us now!

They jumped in the boat as it drove away to an island.

F.L.U.D.D.: That is Pinna Island. The villain's secret hideout must be there!

Mario: Alright. Let's go there, Meggy.

Meggy: I... don't think I should follow them.

Mario: Why no...

He saw that there's nothing but water in front of them.

Mario: Oh... right. Well, that's just great. Now how are we supposed to get to Pinna Island?

Meggy saw a cannon is near them.

Meggy: Mario, there's a cannon!

Mario: I hope it leads us to where we need to go.

They, along with F.L.U.D.D., jumped in the cannon, as it shot them out towards Pinna Island.

Mario: MAMA MIAAAAAAAAAA!

Meggy: I hope I don't fall in that water.

Mario: Hmm?

Mario held Meggy's hand.

Mario: I'll be with you always, so I can make sure you don't fall in the water.

Meggy hugged Mario.

Meggy: Thank you.

Mario: No problem.

They landed on Pinna Island, more specifically in Pinna Park, as they saw Shadow Mario and Meggy from a distance.

Mario: Let's get those mother f*ckers!

They ran towards Shadow Mario and Meggy, who started to run away from them. It was a chase for ten seconds until the imposters reach their spot and jump in the center of it. Just then, the ground on there was starting to rumble, as it opened up, leaving the shadows floating in the air until a Mecha Bowser rised from the giant hole in the ground.

F.L.U.D.D.: What happened? Did the perpetrators get away?

Mario: Not even close, F.L.U.D.D.

Meggy: You two imposters aren't gonna get away with what you did!

Shadow Mario and Meggy stood up on top of the giant Mecha Bowser, which was just fully revealed. The park director saw this and commented on it.

Pinna Park director: Amazing! What a spectacle! Is this a new show of ours?! You guys are great! Whoever hired you needs a raise! I love how you play the fearless heroes and they're like the bad versions of you two, but you both look the same and stuff! Well, as director of this park, I want to ensure your success. So, how about I provide you with a hero's vehicle? Follow me!