Final Chapter: Corona Mountain

Mario and Meggy made their way towards Corona Mountain, with the help of F.L.U.D.D.'s Rocket Nozzle. They found a hole on the side of the volcano, as they ran inside, both determined to take down Bowser Jr. and Peach.

Mario: Those two are gonna pay for disguising as us.

Meggy: And having us arrested.

Suddenly, while they were running, they didn't notice a hole was in front of them, as they fell down the hole and landed on a piece of ground. They then noticed that right in front of them was a death-defying obstacle course filled with spikes, fire, and lava.

Mario: Ah piss!

Meggy: How are we gonna make it past this?

F.L.U.D.D.: I can help you with my Hover Nozzle.

Mario carried Meggy yet again, as he started going through the obstacle course, using F.L.U.D.D.'s Hover Nozzle to get rid of the fire and wait for the spikes to disappear on the platforms, as they found a 1-Up on the next regular platform.

Mario: This course sure is nice to us.

The course became a little harder, as they now have to jump farther from platform to platform avoiding the spikes and fire.

It took them another 30 seconds to get through those obstacles, as they got to the next regular platform, where they found another 1-Up in a crate.

Meggy: Thanks for carrying me through the course, Mario.

Mario: No problem, Meggy.

They saw another boat in front of them ready to be rode on, only this time, it's over lava. They jumped on the boat and used F.L.U.D.D.'s Spray Nozzle to move the boat to the other side while avoiding the lava and other obstacles, which took a minute to go through. They made their way to the other side, as they found one last obstacle to go through.

They used F.L.U.D.D.'s Rocket Nozzle to make their way from cloud to cloud above them.

Mario: Yahoo!

Meggy: This is fun!

They went higher and higher jumping from cloud to cloud, as they jumped on the highest cloud that moved them upwards to Bowser Jr. and Peach's hideout, which was a floating hot tub. Peach was sitting on a giant rubber duck.

Bowser Jr.: Come on in, Mama Peach!

Peach: Ummm... I think not. And stop with this mama business!

They were surprised by Mario and Meggy coming up here.

Mario: Guess what time it is, BITCH!

Bowser Jr.: How did you two come up here?

Peach: I think they're looking for a fight!

Meggy: Of course we are. You two decided to screw with us on our honeymoon, and it's time for both of us to have our revenge!

Bowser Jr.: Not if I have this by my side!

Bowser Jr. grabbed a Mega Mushroom, as he grew giant and began to fight.

Mario: THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!

The battle between the heroes and the villains has started, as Bowser Jr. started breathing fire towards Mario and Meggy. They were running away from it, as they made their way to a corner of the hot tub. Mario used F.L.U.D.D.'s Rocket Nozzle to launch high up, and ground pound all the way down, causing the piece of the hot tub to get destroyed and fall down. Mario got out of that area quickly as it was falling down.