Chapter 7: Noki Bay

Mario and Meggy has just found out that Bowser Jr. and Peach were the ones disguising as Shadow versions of themselves, as they told the IDPD about who's to blame.

Mario: Police! We know of the two actual criminals that disguised as us!

Police Pianta 1: Hmm... go on.

Meggy: The two people that looked like us are actually these two in disguise. They used some magical brush thing to show their disguise, and they're now in their base in Corona Mountain.

Meggy showed pictures of Bowser Jr. and Peach, as the officers laughed at the comment they made.

Police Pianta 2: That's ridiculous. She's the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, and he's the son of the turtle who keeps kidnapping the princess.

Mario: One, Bowser doesn't kidnap her anymore, and two, what we're saying is true, officers! Ever since we first openly stated that we're in love, Peach just... disappeared, waiting for her revenge.

Meggy: Aren't you two supposed to be fired?

Police Pianta 1: We are.

Mario: This is a waste of time, Meggy. Let's just go find the Shine Sprites. We don't need the cops.

Meggy walked away with Mario, as they started collecting Shines like they need them. With the help of F.L.U.D.D., they have been collecting Shines nonstop. They needed to get to the real criminals' location. However, after they got another Shine, a large beam of light appeared in front of the fountain.

Mario: What's this light coming from?

Meggy: I don't know. Let's take a look.

They ran over to the beam of light, as they went inside of it.

Meggy: I wonder how this actually works.

Mario, like the retard he is, looks up into the sunlight, as he started to get teleported away in front of Meggy's eyes.

Meggy: Mario! Oh no, Mario, where did you go?

Meggy looked up at the same direction that Mario did, as she got teleported away as well. She arrived at Noki Bay and began looking for Mario.

Meggy: Mario!

Mario: Over here, Meggy!

Mario was on the boat to the left trying to get a Blue Coin.

Meggy: I'm coming, Ma...

She realized that water is in front of her, and she stopped running.

Meggy: Actually, you get that Blue Coin, Mario. I'll wait.

Mario used F.L.U.D.D.'s Hover Nozzle and got the Blue Coin, as he went back to Meggy and she immediately hugged him.

Meggy: Where are we, Mario?

Mario: I don't know. I just looked up in the beam of light, and suddenly I'm here.

Meggy: Going through portals to get to different areas is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Mario: Let's see if there are any Shine Sprites here. Get to the boat with me, Meggy. I know how to move this thing.

Meggy: But... there's water.

Mario: I'll hold you, Meggy. F.L.U.D.D., take us to the boat.

F.L.U.D.D. used his Hover Nozzle to get them to the boat, and used the Spray Nozzle to move the boat.

Meggy: Interesting.

Once they arrived on dry land, they realized that they have to jump from platform to platform above water. Meggy got a little scared until Mario started to carry her. Meggy began to blush hard.